+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Steps after DECLINED ITA

KKALIA

Jun 12, 2019
Patiala
I declined my ITA and withdrew my profile because of wrong data entered by me. Now I am confused about the further steps to be followed. In the application part I can still see my older application I made changes to it but the updates are not getting submitted. Moreover I can’t find Any option to create a new profile again. I have already arranged PCC and MEDICAL . Please guide whether I should create a new GC key and new profile or should I create a new profile in the same account but I can’t find the steps

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
I declined my ITA and withdrew my profile because of wrong data entered by me. Now I am confused about the further steps to be followed. In the application part I can still see my older application I made changes to it but the updates are not getting submitted. Moreover I can’t find Any option to create a new profile again. I have already arranged PCC and MEDICAL . Please guide whether I should create a new GC key and new profile or should I create a new profile in the same account but I can’t find the steps
What do you mean "I can’t find Any option to create a new profile again"? It's right there.
You don't need to create a new GCKey.
Profile withdrawals are common. You just first need to make sure it's successfully withdrawn. I'm aware this may seem obvious, but there isn't much else to it really...

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
You need not have withdrawn. Just decline ITA and correct the profile as needed.

Anyway, you can follow 'apply to come to canada' in order to create a new profile.