+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

step-by-step!! pinoy RN's :D

jettes15

Dec 21, 2012
hello.. Im just new here.so welcome saken..hehe :D
So I will start with a brief introduction.. Me and my family just moved here(Calgary, Alberta) last month and we're here for good..I just passed the NLE last June 2012 and thinking what should be my first move...
I just read a couple of stories of nurses in the Philippines about working/migrating here,some pursued their goals, some gave up, and some is still thinking of how should they start (like me).
I just want to ask for those that made their steps,can you tell us how'd you start?
Did you just study again??how about taking a challenge exam for HC aide or LPN?What exams did you took? credentials you need??did you took IELTS instead of CELBAN??what are your opinions to other pinoy RN's that will be working/moving here?for those who doesn't have yet their license in the Philippines (either they're not done studying yet or didn't take the board exam), what should they do??any advice for new comers??
I am so much thankful that I found this site.. Thanks in advance for those who will give their opinions :D
Always remember, on everything we do..it is God's blessing! :D