+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*****STEM DRAW***** 08th December

akhanani

Dec 10, 2023
For all the applicants who received the ITA on 8th December join this whatsapp group to keep yourself updated with information and post ITA queries

Whatsapp group link:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/FPeV7lKSpIbI7Bh1NSIGDu

Please share your NOC, scores and submission dates

Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #274– December 8, 2023

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

STEM occupations (2023-1)

Number of invitations issued: 5,900 *

Rank required to be invited to apply: 5,900 or above

Date and time of round: December 08, 2023 at 03:02:52 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 481

Tie-breaking rule: November 25, 2023 at 09:48:36 UTC

Last edited:

naveen_dharni

May 10, 2023
Hi everyone, I've got an Expression of Interest nomination certificate from Ontario. Recently, I got an ITA for the Express Entry in STEM on Dec 8.
I'm planning to apply for PR through express entry as it's a faster process. There's a question in the Nomination & Selection section that "Has xxx received a nomination certificate from a province?"

I'm confused now are they talking about Express Entry nomination or any other also? As in my case do I need to select Yes or No in this field?
Does anyone know about this?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi everyone, I've got an Expression of Interest nomination certificate from Ontario. Recently, I got an ITA for the Express Entry in STEM on Dec 8.
I'm planning to apply for PR through express entry as it's a faster process. There's a question in the Nomination & Selection section that "Has xxx received a nomination certificate from a province?"

I'm confused now are they talking about Express Entry nomination or any other also? As in my case do I need to select Yes or No in this field?
Does anyone know about this?
Ontario (a province) issued you a nomination certificate. So you answer YES.

Riyaz01

Aug 26, 2023
got the ITA on Dec 6th, 2023, and sent in my application on Jan 25th, 2024. Got the AOR right away.

But, here's the thing - my PGWP is good until April 12th, 2024, and I applied for a BOWP on Jan 26th, 2024.

The new date applied status letter is 26 july 2024 or until the decision whichever is earlier.

Now, I'm not sure if I can speed up the BOWP process by hitting up the border service near Niagara like we do for PGWPs.

Anybody know if that's doable for the BOWP? Appreciate any help on this!

akhanani

Dec 10, 2023
Join the stem whatsapp group for your question
got the ITA on Dec 6th, 2023, and sent in my application on Jan 25th, 2024. Got the AOR right away.

But, here's the thing - my PGWP is good until April 12th, 2024, and I applied for a BOWP on Jan 26th, 2024.

The new date applied status letter is 26 july 2024 or until the decision whichever is earlier.

Now, I'm not sure if I can speed up the BOWP process by hitting up the border service near Niagara like we do for PGWPs.

Anybody know if that's doable for the BOWP? Appreciate any help on this!
you may ask it over here https://chat.whatsapp.com/FPeV7lKSpIbI7Bh1NSIGDu