+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Khushveer

Aug 21, 2023
Hey !
Under my permanent residency section it was showing your action is required but yesterday it changed to submitted. But under details of application in biometric part is is still showing we have not received biometric kindly look for further details in the message below. Can anybody help till when under detail section it will change? Though under applicant information biometric number is shown. Is there any glitch in the system?

BTM

Dec 11, 2023
I had raised a technical query with CIC on the 22nd of July, I passed meds on the 26th. I had a reply from them the same day (26th) informing me that it's a technical glitch. BGC status is NA2 now
Was the Medical update a result of the querry you rasied?

Gurcharan5

Mar 14, 2024
Recently IRCC asked for payment receipt for biometric of my spouse .I submitted them the receipt. But today I received my (principal applicant) Biometric request although I have given initially in 2019 when I applied for Express entry. Is it normal...Also , when i checked my Gic account for my express entry application when i submitted back 2019- it says action required. but there is no message shown in my profile

Last edited: