+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STATUS UPDATED -HELP !- JAN 2021 INTAKE -APPLIED FROM INDIA ON SEPT 23rd

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
same
I've applied on Sept.2 for Winter and got biometric on Sep.4 and gave biometric on Sep.16. on Sep.18 got biometric update and my eligibility began. then on October 8 i got another update and my eligibility updated back to it's original status ( " We let you know when we start reviewing your eligibility " ) and since then nothing. My university is on second DLI list update (Dalhousie) and I am impatiently waiting. so don't worry much. seems like these updates and status changes and ghost updates are typical and there's still time.
same time line but.no update yet

Reactions: PhoeboPotter

PhoeboPotter

Nov 1, 2020
It's one of their auto updates which means nothing so you can ignore it.

When there's a change on your application (some update visible in your account or something updated on IRCCs back end not visible to you) the status will change to "Application/ profile updated" - You might want to keep an eye out for that.
Will keep an eye out for it

Uzairazhar55

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
what mean one step back?
my eligibility review was " we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements"
now it says " your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility"
medicals are expired as well. lol

• Wow
Reactions: demme343

alihcme

Jun 2, 2020
Gujranwala
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
my eligibility review was " we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements"
now it says " your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility"
medicals are expired as well. lol
The same thing happened with my application today. Can you please let me know how did it go for you after this?