+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status update

allawy86

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Do you guys know how long it takes to get update on Ecas to (DM) after the test? I did the test 2 days ago and my status still shows In Proccess lol

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
allawy86 said:
Do you guys know how long it takes to get update on Ecas to (DM) after the test? I did the test 2 days ago and my status still shows In Proccess lol
been waiting for 7 months now...my interviewer was a bit**

stargazerlilly

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
allawy86 said:
Mine took 3 days.

allawy86

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
stargazerlilly said:
Mine took 3 days.
My interview took about 4 minutes just to verify the ID's PR, etc... Also just had quick look at the passport and then said everything is fine and I'm going to approve your application. Do I need to worry ? Lol

stargazerlilly

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
allawy86 said:
My interview took about 4 minutes just to verify the ID's PR, etc... Also just had quick look at the passport and then said everything is fine and I'm going to approve your application. Do I need to worry ? Lol
That's what my interviewer told me too,everything was fine and congratulated me...... She said it will take 2-4 months for my oath invite.....it came 2 1/2 months after my test.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's been over a 3 weeks now after passing test and interview with CO.
CO, Congratulated me however CO told me that my immigration clearance is still pending, we have all your clearance approved once we will receive a final immigration clearance we will contact you.. I asked him how long does it to get immigration clearance and replied me back sometime it will takes weeks or months.

So, my Ecas still shows me in process.. Hoping for the best

allawy86

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
am4u2ster said:
It's been over a 3 weeks now after passing test and interview with CO.
CO, Congratulated me however CO told me that my immigration clearance is still pending, we have all your clearance approved once we will receive a final immigration clearance we will contact you.. I asked him how long does it to get immigration clearance and replied me back sometime it will takes weeks or months.

So, my Ecas still shows me in process.. Hoping for the best
Guys, just checked my status and it says DECISION MADE but when I click to the link it does not show me any information except WE START PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION. Does that mean I will get the oath soon?

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
allawy86 said:
Guys, just checked my status and it says DECISION MADE but when I click to the link it does not show me any information except WE START PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION. Does that mean I will get the oath soon?
That is indeed a great news ! congratulations hope you will receive your oath invite very soon

elie72

Sep 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2007
Doc's Request.
17 Aug 2009
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2007
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
08 April 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 October 2011
LANDED..........
23 December 2011
allawy86 said:
As per historical statistics it will take one to two weeks from decision made ro get the oath invite for routine applications.
Hope you will get it very very soon! And Congrats again!

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
been waiting for 7 months now...my interviewer was a bit**
Was the delay in your application due to the fact you didn't bring your original COPR with you ?