+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status shows as submitted?

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
Where it shows my linked application, the status shows that the current status is "submitted" and it was submitted on March 4th. Can anyone explain what this means exactly? I received my AOR on March 2nd. I have not received any requests for biometrics or medical, or SA. What should I expect next and any idea of when I'll hear something else?

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Where it shows my linked application, the status shows that the current status is "submitted" and it was submitted on March 4th. Can anyone explain what this means exactly? I received my AOR on March 2nd. I have not received any requests for biometrics or medical, or SA. What should I expect next and any idea of when I'll hear something else?
After getting your AOR, it could be a while before you get your SA, BIL, and MR. Meaning, it could be from 1 week up to months before you get your request. Please be patient, there are 1000's of us waiting in the same boat as you.

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
After getting your AOR, it could be a while before you get your SA, BIL, and MR. Meaning, it could be from 1 week up to months before you get your request. Please be patient, there are 1000's of us waiting in the same boat as you.
Yes, I understand that everyone on here is just as impatient as me at wanting to hear some news. I was mainly asking what the submitted part meant, since I haven't seen anything on that part of the process before. I'm guessing it means the info in our application has been submitted for the sponsor approval? But thats just a guess

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Yes, I understand that everyone on here is just as impatient as me at wanting to hear some news. I was mainly asking what the submitted part meant, since I haven't seen anything on that part of the process before. I'm guessing it means the info in our application has been submitted for the sponsor approval? But thats just a guess
If you got your AOR and it says Sumbotted. That means your application is complete and not msising any forms or required documents. And IRCC is working on it.

Reactions: esam99