+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status on VAC plz help

Karan841

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
My visa status on the site of vac is showing this
Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019/01/16 and is on transit through the VAC in (HUB City) to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CHANDIGARH.

What does it really means??

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
This is quite tricky and difficult to answer but I will try.

This means that Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019/01/16 and is on transit through the VAC in (HUB City) to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CHANDIGARH

Hope this helps

Karan841

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
What does HUB CITY means

This is quite tricky and difficult to answer but I will try.

This means that Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019/01/16 and is on transit through the VAC in (HUB City) to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CHANDIGARH

Hope

lquiba

Feb 1, 2019
My visa status on the site of vac is showing this
Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019/01/16 and is on transit through the VAC in (HUB City) to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CHANDIGARH.

What does it really means??
just curious did you get approval?

lquiba

Feb 1, 2019
Approved ‘
Thank you foe your response, it’s actually for my sister in law as she got the same email message so was wondering if it’s approval or not, she will pick up her pssport on Wednesday hopefully it is approved also...

Karan841

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Link your file with Gc key on cic website and u will come to know your about ur approval instantly

But please share ur experience after visualising the result
Thank you foe your response, it’s actually for my sister in law as she got the same email message so was wondering if it’s approval or not, she will pick up her pssport on Wednesday hopefully it is approved also...
nk

Rubabbrar20

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Hie . .
I have got message from embassy regarding passport request as they need to go for final decision . I have applied for may intake under sds category . I have sent passport . Does this mean that my visa got approved?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hie . .
I have got message from embassy regarding passport request as they need to go for final decision . I have applied for may intake under sds category . I have sent passport . Does this mean that my visa got approved?
Yes, approval