+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

status on myuwindsor.ca

Bruce007

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
I have been admitted to UWindsor to MEng Mechanical for Fall 2017. But application status on myuwindsor.ca is still "inprocess" and as a result i am unable to Register for UWin email ID. anyone face dthis problem>?

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
I have been applied for Master in medical biotechnology for fall 2017, still i have been waiting for the response and my application status is showing " process" .... dnt knw how long time thy wld take to make it finalize.

- did you get receive any email frm the concerned dept.

SAURABH.S

Apr 19, 2017
Hi ,

My status for the Meng- electrical and computer on mywindsor is accepted final and still I am not able to register for UWin id

Waiting for the final courier to reach lets wait nothing else.

Thank you,
Saurabh

Dec 22, 2016
Hi,
I also got admit from University of Windsor. In Graduate Admission System the status is Offer Accepted by Applicant but on myuwindsor login the status is application in process.
is it the final offer letter that i got?
or i need to clear those conditions mentioned on the offer letter before getting the final one ?

Dec 22, 2016
Can you please let me know what are the conditions mentioned on your offer.
Mine says :
1. Final Degree confirmation and Official Transcripts.
2. Ielts Score

and what is your current application status ?

aayush20

Dec 4, 2016
Bruce007 said:
I have been admitted to UWindsor to MEng Mechanical for Fall 2017. But application status on myuwindsor.ca is still "inprocess" and as a result i am unable to Register for UWin email ID. anyone face dthis problem>?
They will change it once the May intake starts as they are currently doing work for may intake students. So don't worry, you just need to keep checking the account after sometime.

mANN13

Dec 10, 2016
I have following conditions
Final transcript
Completion certificate
Ielts score
1009 bro ... How to proceed have you consulted anyone

mANN13

Dec 10, 2016
My status is showing
Offer accepted by applicant ...and yours?
And i would like to make a whatsapp group for applicants offered an admission for being helpful to each other .

Dec 22, 2016
@mANN13
mine is also showing Offer Accepted by Applicant.
i have already send my documents to the university. hope it will reach this month.
i think only then they will issue the unconditional offer letter.

mANN13

Dec 10, 2016
Are you a passout student or still in your last semester...
I am going to give my last semester exams ...

Faazee

May 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
@mANN13
mine is also showing Offer Accepted by Applicant.
i have already send my documents to the university. hope it will reach this month.
i think only then they will issue the unconditional offer letter.

I have also got offer and portal says offer accepted by applicant. What next? what is the mywindsor account you are talking about? My eGAS says offer accepted

Faazee

May 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Ya. Same with me. My Uwin is not updated with regard to documents also. It still says not satisfied. But eGAS has applicant accepted offer