+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status History section on Mon Projet

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
Hi guys,

Need some help with History status;
I stayed in Canada for some years within the last 10 years, so when I had then to renew my status there's this gap between expiry date of the old status and the validity/issued date of the new status.

How can this gap be added to my History status on Mon Projet?

Any one has experienced the same?

Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
Re: History status

curiousCS said:
I think you are talking about "Implied Status". For this you can call and check with MIDI
You're right!
Now the question is: do I have to include this period "Implied Status" in my application on Mon Projet or not?

If Yes, how since there's no such status you can select from the drop down list?

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
Addition:

to be more clear, the picture shows the statuses i held in Canada;

i.e: in the outlined dates, the expiry date was actually July 30th. but had to put as Aug 20 which was the issued date of that newer visa;
considering there is NO "Implied Status" we can select from the drop down list, other wise i will receive an massage error on Mon projet saying my 10 years are incomplete.
please advice if this is misleading or if anyone experienced the same, how they managed the issue.

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
It would be highly appreciated if anyone can assist/advise on the issues above.

Thanks

ShamsQUEBEC

May 8, 2016
Hi,

I am facing similar issue as you. I started filling the CSQ form from MON project and in "Historique des statuts" page there is nothing called implied status. In my case I studied in quebec form May 2013- April 2015. On 28th April 2015 I applied for work permit which I received in Oct 2015. During this period my student permit as well as visa got expired (July 31st, 2015). Now I don't know what to do as there is nothing called "implied status" in form. Have anyone know what to do in this case.

Best regards,
Shams

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
ShamsQUEBEC said:
Hi,

I am facing similar issue as you. I started filling the CSQ form from MON project and in "Historique des statuts" page there is nothing called implied status. In my case I studied in quebec form May 2013- April 2015. On 28th April 2015 I applied for work permit which I received in Oct 2015. During this period my student permit as well as visa got expired (July 31st, 2015). Now I don't know what to do as there is nothing called "implied status" in form. Have anyone know what to do in this case.

Best regards,
Shams
Finally got someone who is experiencing a similar situation.

If anyone experienced the same thing please share how they handled it.

nilesh82

Dec 23, 2015
De À Pays ou territoire Statut

2015-04-27 À ce jour Émirats arabes unis Travailleur temporaire
2011-04-17 2015-03-26 Inde Citoyen
2010-12-24 2011-04-16 Royaume-Uni Travailleur temporaire
2009-09-27 2010-12-23 Royaume-Uni Étudiant étranger
2005-04-27 2009-09-26 Inde Citoyen

This is my status but wen I click on validate button it is showing error

Your statement is incomplete. The dates you specify must cover the entire period of last 10 years. Please help as my application is pending due to this error.

Thank You

rizcanada01

Aug 6, 2016
Dear All,

Need clarification regarding the History of status on what to select If you would have visited any country for vacation?

no tourist or visitor option available,can I select as Visitor Religious?

Awaiting your replies at the earliest.

Thanking you all in anticipation.

With Regards,
Riz

Jillztom

Aug 11, 2014
I talked with the mon project customer support, and they said, during those implied status time period, you'll have to state that you were under your hoem country citizenship status even if you were in Canada.