+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status has been changed-Applied in 2008 June..

ramnan

Feb 16, 2009
Hi...everyone

I Applied for Skilled Migration in 2008 June from Colombo...and now my current status says..

"We transferred your application to the Colombo office on February 5, 2010. The Colombo office may contact you."

What would be the next?

Any experience such?

Thanks

Ice Cube

Dec 20, 2009
Hi,
Have you submitted your application and supporting documents to colombo yet? This is mentioned in your AOR from CIC, NS and also this your next step.

please be alert that you only have 120 days to submit your application to CHC CMB.

if further information is required, please email CHC in CMB. Do not forget to put your immigration file number on top of your email.

Let me know if I could be of any help to you.

Ice cube
(CMB applicant)

ramnan

Feb 16, 2009
Hi..again

No..still they haven't asked for any documents..since my application under old precessing method(not fast track)

Why they have transferred from Nova Scotia-Sydney to Colombo after all..is that mean..have they accepted my criteria and taken a decision and want proof with my documents OR are they going to do a another check up in Colombo..?

Thanks

Ice Cube

Dec 20, 2009
ramnan said:
Hi..again

No..still they haven't asked for any documents..since my application under old precessing method(not fast track)

Why they have transferred from Nova Scotia-Sydney to Colombo after all..is that mean..have they accepted my criteria and taken a decision and want proof with my documents OR are they going to do a another check up in Colombo..?
Hi, From my own experience, CIO, NS sends you an AOR stating about your next step and transfer your application to CMB CHC (visa office) for further processing. CMB visa office is the one who process your application. At this stage, you will be given 120 days to submit your docs to the visa office. Since your application is under old processing method, I ma not sure if that procedure applies to your case. I have no any clue about old processing method.
Why dont you contact CMB visa office? you can just email them by refering your file number. When exactly have you applied to CIO, NS?

Thanks