+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status Changed to: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed after Visa Stamping

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
I got my Passport stamped in September. I opened my CIC account today as I am landing next month.The status says:

Application status: A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of eligibilityYour eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results:You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your background check was completed.
Final decision: Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

I have not submitted any documents. Is it normal?

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
I got my Passport stamped in September. I opened my CIC account today as I am landing next month.The status says:

Application status: A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of eligibilityYour eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results:You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your background check was completed.
Final decision: Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

I have not submitted any documents. Is it normal?

Hi onkarsharan,

Would it possoble to share after hiding the imp details as what is mentioned in the messages,

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala