+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status changed to DECISION MADE...no Medicals

zoom.84

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
My Ecas status showing....

We received your application for permanent residence on June 29 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 17, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Los Angeles office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Los Angeles office on September 22, 2009. The Los Angeles office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the Los Angeles office on April 8, 2010. The Los Angeles office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 27, 2010.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

What does it mean ? As I have studied many forums most of the people r saying that before medical it's a sign of rejection. But also few guys r telling that as per the new rule this does not always mean a rejection....so what should I consider this and what should be my next step ?
Really worried guys....plz guide me :(

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Decision made before medicals is bad news, wait for official confirmation and look for the grounds of rejection. A lot of times VO make mistake and that can also be corrected by simply writing them for reconsideration.

zoom.84

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Thanks for d reply :(....can u plz help dat how long I have to wait for their official communication ?

future2010

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
Hi zzom.84,

Many of the forums that I have visited decison made before medicals=rejection. Now I have seen as well cases that the Ecas was wrong or got updated incorrectly.

from my point of view the only thing that you could do is to email them and see what they will response. I have seen a case that the person sent and email and the Visa Office replied that they were sending her passport request or medical. Go ahead and email them you have nothing to lose and It will give you a peace of mind.

zoom.84

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Yaa...right...already sent an email....waiting for their response...dats all I can only do right now... :(
Anyone....situation like mine...plz share ur thinking...

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good luck and do update once you recieve update from them...

zoom.84 said:
Yaa...right...already sent an email....waiting for their response...dats all I can only do right now... :(
Anyone....situation like mine...plz share ur thinking...