AOR Received.
NER
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APP
File Transfer...
ASKED FOR REVIEW ON 01/07/2011
sonir said:
Jignesh,

what exactly your ecas is showing........ has it been showing " received at visa office" before the "decision made" ? what is date (in red)

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March xx, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
ITS MARCH 2ND , 2011, PLEASE CONSIDER DELAYS .....

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Jignesh

has it been showing " received at visa office" before the "decision made" ? or directly "decision made"

you must have received a mail from CIO. what does it say ?

jigneshpatel1987

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with Initial Application !!!
Nomination.....
FIRST AOR RECEIVED !!!
AOR Received.
NER
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APP
File Transfer...
sonir said:
Jignesh

has it been showing " received at visa office" before the "decision made" ? or directly "decision made"

you must have received a mail from CIO. what does it say ?
DIRECTLY DECESION MADE !!!!
NOT MENTIONED ANY VISA OFFICE THINGS !!!

A

adityaa

It is good for you because decesion made is second last step for you application either approved or rejected. If you will be received medical than your visa will be confirmed.

Status of your application
1.APPLICATION RECEIVED
Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.
Centralized Intake Office Sydney

2. ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

3.RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE Received by Visa Office
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.

4.VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.
WITHDRAWN Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

5.IN PROCESS In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

6. DECISION MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.) Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.
Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.
Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

7.COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.) Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

jigneshpatel1987

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
FIRST AOR RECEIVED !!!
AOR Received.
NER
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APP
File Transfer...
adityaa said:
It is good for you because decesion made is second last step for you application either approved or rejected. If you will be received medical than your visa will be confirmed.

1.APPLICATION RECEIVED
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.

2. ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

4.VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

5.IN PROCESS In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

6. DECISION MADE
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

7.COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.) Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.
Thanks for your Reply...
But the thing is i have not seen any step on E-cas changed since it was cio-s elegibility review completed and directly it has came to decesion made !!!
So i am beat worried !!
Please Help what it could be ??

A

adityaa

Dear Jignesh

As per my e-cas , Application received at nova scotia sedney as on April , 2010.

I have received letter from CIO sedney as on August 2010,

I have submitted full application package as in September 2010,

I have received letter from visa office new Delhi as on November 2010.

according to this last letter , now I have to be received medical letter but still I am waiting . while my other friend only one month prior to me. has been already granted PR. and he is now at Canada.

so, don't worry.

Bazigar

Apr 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Apr-2010
Doc's Request.
24-Jun-2010
Nomination.....
22-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
11-Mar-2011
IELTS Request
Already Attached
File Transfer...
25-Feb-2011
jigneshpatel1987 said:
My status suddenly changed "Decesion Made" from "Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE",
I dont know what it does mean exactly ??
Please help ....

What it could be??
I am worrying about that..
They are saying as follow.....

We received your application for permanent residence on December xx, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March xx, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Please help ...

Dear Jig..

No worries at all........... you are totaly safe...don panic...

Actually now estatus has been divided into two phase...
In first phase CIO makes their decision after your eligibility and they send you 1st AOR (and resultantly your estatus shows deciosn made),

In second phase you will be notified by Visa Office that your supporting docs have been received in their office.

So just chill and wait for your AOR...

Bazigar

Bazigar

Apr 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Apr-2010
Doc's Request.
24-Jun-2010
Nomination.....
22-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
11-Mar-2011
IELTS Request
Already Attached
File Transfer...
25-Feb-2011
adityaa said:

1.APPLICATION RECEIVED

5.IN PROCESS In Process
Processing has begun.

6. DECISION MADE

7.COMPLETE
Dear Aadatiya

Can you send me link where did you get above infor...or can you email me this doc...

jigneshpatel1987

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
FIRST AOR RECEIVED !!!
AOR Received.
NER
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APP
File Transfer...
Bazigar said:
Dear Aadatiya

Can you send me link where did you get above infor...or can you email me this doc...
its on cic.gc.ca

where u see ur status
in the end page click third option

April 20

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 2012
Med's Request
July 2012
Med's Done....
Sep. 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 2012
LANDED..........
July 2013 - Thanks To Jesus
jigneshpatel1987 said:
My status suddenly changed "Decesion Made" from "Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE",
I dont know what it does mean exactly ??
Please help ....

What it could be??
I am worrying about that..
They are saying as follow.....

We received your application for permanent residence on December xx, 2010.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Please help ...
What is the date exactly of each ecas new status? i mean march then directly in june changed???? and you did not receive any email from them saying positive or negative review?? how did you know your file number???

jigneshpatel1987

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
FIRST AOR RECEIVED !!!
AOR Received.
NER
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APP
File Transfer...
April 20 said:
What is the date exactly of each ecas new status? i mean march then directly in june changed???? and you did not receive any email from them saying positive or negative review?? how did you know your file number???
I COME TO KNOW THE FILE NUMBER ON 29TH APRIL, STATUS CHANGED IN LAST TEN DAYS OF MAY.
SINCE THAT IT WAS SHOWING CIO-S ELEGILIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETED !!!
NO DOC REQUESTED , I HAVE SUBMITTED ALL INCLUDING IELTS TO THEM APART FROM PCC,

April 20

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 2012
Med's Request
July 2012
Med's Done....
Sep. 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 2012
LANDED..........
jigneshpatel1987 said:
I COME TO KNOW THE FILE NUMBER ON 29TH APRIL, STATUS CHANGED IN LAST TEN DAYS OF MAY.
SINCE THAT IT WAS SHOWING CIO-S ELEGILIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETED !!!
NO DOC REQUESTED , I HAVE SUBMITTED ALL INCLUDING IELTS TO THEM APART FROM PCC,
so it was elegibility complete for example 20 may?? then decision made today only??

jigneshpatel1987

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
FIRST AOR RECEIVED !!!
AOR Received.
NER
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APP
File Transfer...
April 20 said:
so it was elegibility complete for example 20 may?? then decision made today only??
yes !!!

April 20

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 2012
Med's Request
July 2012
Med's Done....
Sep. 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 2012
LANDED..........
jigneshpatel1987 said:
and you did not get any email from the PER or NER since the beginning of the procces???

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jignesh , its very simple, if you get rejection letter within 2weeks then your case is rejected that sure, if you dont get your rejection letter within 2weeks & still error in e-case then its e-case errro, CIC update E-case every tuesday so check again on tuesday, sometime CIC not update all e-case and we experienced our e-case with error upto some weeks, if it will be CIC e-case error then will clear on next update or nearest updation of CIC databse, otherwise sorry to say it will be rejection finaly and you will get rejection letter soon.

OMM