Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
16/08/2016
LANDED..........
13/09/2016
Hi guys.. is anyone experiencing the same. Yesterday it was processing/application updated today it changed back to submitted. TRV application

sb0821

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
Hi guys.. is anyone experiencing the same. Yesterday it was processing/application updated today it changed back to submitted. TRV application
@Victor paul I guess you have a Visit visa in process. you are the applicant or any of your family members?

And also please share your timeline? Thanks

Last edited:

arsalan18

May 14, 2017
Just sharing my timeline since i experienced the same issue..

Applied for family members in end of March 2020.. Biometrics collection letter on the same day.. No response since then.. Others please share your timelines as well..

sb0821

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
Just sharing my timeline since i experienced the same issue..

Applied for family members in end of March 2020.. Biometrics collection letter on the same day.. No response since then.. Others please share your timelines as well..
Your family members are given the Biometrics?

sb0821

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
My family members are already in Canada. So they are exempt from biometrics. This is an extension..

Whats your timeline?
We applied for a visitor visa for my wife's mother (immediate family member)

Purpose of Travel: To support daughter during pregnancy

Application date: October 28, 2020
- Applied online and from Outside Canada (India)

Biometrics Request Letter: October 29, 2020

Biometrics completed: on November 08, 2020

Victor paul

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
16/08/2016
LANDED..........
13/09/2016
@Victor paul I guess you have a Visit visa in process. you are the applicant or any of your family members?

And also please share your timeline? Thanks
Yeah visitor visa in process. Applied on July 1st.. in fact was waiting from April to see if they open and apply paper based.. didn't work.. did upfront medicals on May 29th not updated in ircc account yet.. waiting for biometrics. Invited my mother in law as n family member, me and my spouse both are permanent residents. Submitted file as we are expecting baby in August. Now even baby is born and this centers are closed.. applied online from canada. Applicant resident in India.

Reactions: sb0821

sb0821

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
Yeah visitor visa in process. Applied on July 1st.. in fact was waiting from April to see if they open and apply paper based.. didn't work.. did upfront medicals on May 29th not updated in ircc account yet.. waiting for biometrics. Invited my mother in law as n family member, me and my spouse both are permanent residents. Submitted file as we are expecting baby in August. Now even baby is born and this centers are closed.. applied online from canada. Applicant resident in India.
Your Mother-in-law has given biometrics?

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
I have the same status. i thought already approval.. applied Aug10 (Jeddah) with previous TRV and valid US Visa