+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status bar has been disappread

Dustyndude

Mar 7, 2019
Same here. I submitted application February and the status bar was definitely shown on the website. but it's disappeared and hasn't been shown up again. Also, the current status table is showing the message saying that "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
I am not sure if I have to report this to IRCC or not.

Reactions: tomsammer

D-K

Jan 3, 2019
Same here. I submitted application February and the status bar was definitely shown on the website. but it's disappeared and hasn't been shown up again. Also, the current status table is showing the message saying that "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
Hi mate,

I have the same situation: no status bar but everything, except of a bar disappearance, seems ok and no letter from CIC. I wrote a letter to CIC via Web form yesterday.
Did your situation change?

Dustyndude

Mar 7, 2019
Hi mate,

I have the same situation: no status bar but everything, except of a bar disappearance, seems ok and no letter from CIC. I wrote a letter to CIC via Web form yesterday.
Did your situation change?
Hey! No, nothing has been chaned in the status. It's still shown 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements' since Feb 21, last month.

EmeraldEyes

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Calgary / Spouse in St. Vincent
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2018
Doc's Request.
Aug 5, 2019
AOR Received.
Aug 6, 2019
File Transfer...
June 14, 2019. Transferred to Trinidad from Mexico on Feb 22, 2021
Med's Request
Feb 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 2, 2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hey! No, nothing has been chaned in the status. It's still shown 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements' since Feb 21, last month.
Hi there,

This situation just happened to me. Just wondering what happened in your situation.

Our application status said estimated completion date is Nov

k.singh90

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-08-2019
Med's Done....
10-09-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2020
It is either a glitch or they may have removed the bar entirely. Some people say that they are updating the bar to show accurate timeline and status. Nothing is sure yet

sapnabansal85

Jul 7, 2019
Hi

This happened to me today. Did u get any update after that? I hope you got ur ppr after that. Please share your experience on this.

Thanks