+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status Bar and message update removed

b4urussel

Dec 5, 2016
Hi All,

Yesterday when I checked my CIC account the Status Bar was removed from my application. It last showed only 35 days left on the status bar tracker(which I know has no meaning most times)

Also the message at the beginning where it said "..We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you." had another statement which read something on the lines of "Keep an eye on your account for new message, this will help you provide documents and in turn help process application faster" this line is now removed.

Question:
1) Has anything gone wrong with my application?
2) Has it happened to others as well? do I need to reach out to CIC and inform them about this error?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Harsha23

May 23, 2019
Srilanka
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10/07/2019
AOR Received.
7/8/2019
Med's Request
24/72019
Med's Done....
28/08/2019
Passport Req..
31/01/2020
Hi All,

Yesterday when I checked my CIC account the Status Bar was removed from my application. It last showed only 35 days left on the status bar tracker(which I know has no meaning most times)

Also the message at the beginning where it said "..We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you." had another statement which read something on the lines of "Keep an eye on your account for new message, this will help you provide documents and in turn help process application faster" this line is now removed.

Question:
2) Has it happened to others as well? do I need to reach out to CIC and inform them about this error?

Thanks in advance.
I also have same experience. I have 13 more weeks to complete the process. But I dnt see my status bar in the cic account

Hadassah08

Oct 31, 2019
Hi All,

Question:

Thanks in advance.
I also noticed the same thing in my application yesterday...when I checked the day before yesterday, it read 17 weeks left

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi All,

Question:

Thanks in advance.
It was a system glitch that happened to a lot of users, globally, including me. My progress bar is now back, after 2 days.

Reactions: b4urussel