+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status approved but no message

Simratpal

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Hi All,

Is there anyone facing same issue here. Open spouse work permit approved and when we see the status online the final decision state " your application is approved please see below message for more information".

The problem is there is no message in the below. Even i receive a mail from cic that i have a new message in my account.

Nadaa

Sep 21, 2017
Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
Hi All,

Is there anyone facing same issue here. Open spouse work permit approved and when we see the status online the final decision state " your application is approved please see below message for more information".

The problem is there is no message in the below. Even i receive a mail from cic that i have a new message in my account.
You will get it next week or can try to call them.
Good luck

skashanm

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Hi All,

Try spam folder or cheque all of mail folders , you might have a luck there

OzTraveller

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-16
Doc's Request.
21-09-16
AOR Received.
16-06-16
Med's Done....
18-06-16
Hi All,

Just revisiting your post, as I am in the same situation. May I ask how long it took you to get your work permit? Mine got approved today, but no messages, emails, etc.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
When I received my PGWP it took exactly 24 hours to get the mail. It was in my CIC account (as in the bit at the bottom which shows messages), not my regular email account. You only get emails to your normal email to indicate updates.

OzTraveller

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-16
Doc's Request.
21-09-16
AOR Received.
16-06-16
Med's Done....
18-06-16
When I received my PGWP it took exactly 24 hours to get the mail. It was in my CIC account (as in the bit at the bottom which shows messages), not my regular email account. You only get emails to your normal email to indicate updates.
Awesome. Thanks! Just one more question, how long did it take for them to mail you the work permit?

OzTraveller

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-16
Doc's Request.
21-09-16
AOR Received.
16-06-16
Med's Done....
18-06-16
It took about a week and a half. I'm in rural Newfoundland, I suppose it just depends where you are and how far you are from the government building
Really appreciate the response! Cheers :)

arubio92

Apr 27, 2018
Just revisiting your post, as I am in the same situation. May I ask how long it took you to get your work permit? Mine got approved today, but no messages, emails, etc.
How long did it took you to get the message? Also, did you received the letter of introduction there? Thanks in advance

khanbehlol

May 28, 2019
Hi All,

Hi,
I have received the same message today. Could you please share how you got the approval letter and when.
Thanks