+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status:Additional documents you provided are being reviewed

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
No update!
My case was (i feel so), in IP2 since August 30th till a couple of days earlier where the Additional Documents Required changed from Not Needed to the additional documents you provided are being reviewed.. Not sure if my agent uploaded any docs ..(I had sent him my renewed residence visa permit a couple of weeks earlier) .. At least I know someone is looking at the file as my file completes 6 months on Nov 12th..

AOR - May 12th
Stream - FSW
BGC - we are processing... since August 30th
ADR - was we do not need additional documents and changed to we are reviewing...

Keeping fingers crossed.. and remaining patient

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
My case was (i feel so), in IP2 since August 30th till a couple of days earlier where the Additional Documents Required changed from Not Needed to the additional documents you provided are being reviewed.. Not sure if my agent uploaded any docs ..(I had sent him my renewed residence visa permit a couple of weeks earlier) .. At least I know someone is looking at the file as my file completes 6 months on Nov 12th..

AOR - May 12th
Stream - FSW
BGC - we are processing... since August 30th
ADR - was we do not need additional documents and changed to we are reviewing...

Keeping fingers crossed.. and remaining patient
12th nov will be the completion of your 6 months....god a long wait
Hope you get it soon

shailwe007

Nov 3, 2017
Hi ,

I have the same situation.I was in IP2 for over a month with the additional document section " We do not need additional document " and on friday it got changed to " we are reviewing your additional document ". I was never asked for any document nor submitted any.My understanding is file is being taken up by the visa officer.

Hi did you get PPR email?

AK2454

Mar 7, 2017
No...not yet :(
Still waiting...what about you?
Not on PR, but I had applied for a visit visa as well in September, which has gotten approved on the 9th of November. Not sure if this means anything, or if this will impact my PR appication - but I will be submitting my passport for the visit visa this week.

Ethancc

Nov 24, 2017
Hello,
1. YES, I am April 25 AOR and have a similar status as yours.
2. I Think we are in IP1, but some people get PPR without ever going through IP2!
3. Nobody knows!
4. I think having several PCC doesn't cause any delay. My sister had May 20th AOR, she also had several PCC but those were upfront and she got her PPR on 4th August. But, having to submit a PCC later as additional document should definitely delay processing. I am sure my file is catching dust (virtual!) at someone's desk and it would have been processed already if they didn't have to ask for the godforsaken Japan PCC!

My current status:
Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam.--26th July 2017
Review of additional documents : We do not need any additional documents
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hope this helps![/QUOTE]
Did your backgrund wording goes to ip2 , before you received PPR?

khanbehlol

May 28, 2019
Hi Friend,
I have applied for PR under CEC class, here is my timeline,
AOR: 25th March
Medical Passed: 7th May 2019,
ADR request: 14th May 2019
ADR submitted: 17th May 2019.
ADR review: The document you submitted is uploded.
BCG: We are processing your background check.
Can you please tell me in what stage my application is??.
Thanks

Kusi77

Mar 22, 2019
Category........
Hi Friend,
I have applied for PR under CEC class, here is my timeline,
AOR: 25th March
Medical Passed: 7th May 2019,
ADR request: 14th May 2019
ADR submitted: 17th May 2019.
ADR review: The document you submitted is uploded.
BCG: We are processing your background check.
Can you please tell me in what stage my application is??.
Thanks
What date did you get the status “The document you submitted is uploaded”