FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Thanks and you too! Any idea what it means for the file to be in CPC Ottawa? Are they usually quick to process?
No idea I guess it's for final review there at cpc ottawa....no idea how much time they take

snahalapaz

Nov 25, 2013
Hi it has happened with me also on Saturday.
I called them on Thursday and they had told me that all the checks, i.e. medical, eligibility, criminality and security have been passed and now the file is at cpc ottawa for final review, but, on saturday, the additional documents section has been changed to 'we are reviewing additional documents', whereas, it was 'no need for additional documents' until Friday.
I am scared because neither I have submitted nor any additional document nor they have asked for any.
Have you received any update thereafter?
I have not received any update or communication from them thereafter. You seem to be an inland applicant, are you? My visa office is in Mexico. Awaiting for the next update...not sure when but hopefully soon.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
I have not received any update or communication from them thereafter. You seem to be an inland applicant, are you? My visa office is in Mexico. Awaiting for the next update...not sure when but hopefully soon.
I am an FSWO, applied from India.
Waiting for just one email :oops:

Reactions: snahalapaz

shailwe007

Nov 3, 2017
Hi it has happened with me also on Saturday.
I called them on Thursday and they had told me that all the checks, i.e. medical, eligibility, criminality and security have been passed and now the file is at cpc ottawa for final review, but, on saturday, the additional documents section has been changed to 'we are reviewing additional documents', whereas, it was 'no need for additional documents' until Friday.
I am scared because neither I have submitted nor any additional document nor they have asked for any.
Have you received any update thereafter?

Hi, Did you receive PPR email?

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
M

y status is same as yours. What calls my attention is I have never been requested additional documents. Initially it was "Additional documents not required" and now changed to "Additional documents being reviewed". It´s really confusing.
What´s your current status as of today?
Hi...any updates?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hahahaha..yes u r rite...bt where my file is being reviwed?? i mean my eligibility is done or not like employement POF and all NOC JDs??
it doesn't mean that, it means the documents you uploaded are enough to study your case. the only way to now more details is to order the gcms notes