+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status:Additional documents you provided are being reviewed

ajay101

May 4, 2017
Hi All,

I am a PR applicant CEC and AOR date is 13th May 2017 and below is my application status

Nothing has changed except medical and additional documents part(I submitted Australian PCC document later).

Can someone please let me know if
1.They have the same kind of status.
2.where i stand in terms of stage
3.expected PPR date if anyone has gone through the same situation before
4.me and my wife has PCC from 4 nations...india,Canada, Australia and US.is it creating delay in process. Aus PCC was submitted later as part of additional docs.

Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam.--26th July 2017
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.--15-Aug 2017
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
The additional documents thing was updated to "not needed" the day after I got the RPRF (and paid) request letter.

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Hi All,

I am a PR applicant CEC and AOR date is 13th May 2017 and below is my application status

Nothing has changed except medical and additional documents part(I submitted Australian PCC document later).

1.They have the same kind of status. Your status is perfectly normal & nothing to worry about.
2.where i stand in terms of stage You have cleared Medicals & all your documents are being screened & verified right now.
3.expected PPR date if anyone has gone through the same situation before. To be honest, anywhere between 25 Days to 4-5 Months for CEC from AOR. Cic has been very inconsistent off late.
4.me and my wife has PCC from 4 nations...india,Canada, Australia and US.is it creating delay in process. Aus PCC was submitted later as part of additional docs. It adds to the processing time a bit, but nothing to be alarmed here.

Keep faith & have patience, your file must be moving perfectly alright. Wish you a speedy Ppr.:)

Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.--15-Aug 2017
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
That's good news. After Rprf the wait for Ppr is considerably shorter, but as I said earlier, Cic is very unpredictable off late.

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Hi All,

4.me and my wife has PCC from 4 nations...india,Canada, Australia and US.is it creating delay in process. Aus PCC was submitted later as part of additional docs.

Hello,
1. YES, I am April 25 AOR and have a similar status as yours.
2. I Think we are in IP1, but some people get PPR without ever going through IP2!
3. Nobody knows!
4. I think having several PCC doesn't cause any delay. My sister had May 20th AOR, she also had several PCC but those were upfront and she got her PPR on 4th August. But, having to submit a PCC later as additional document should definitely delay processing. I am sure my file is catching dust (virtual!) at someone's desk and it would have been processed already if they didn't have to ask for the godforsaken Japan PCC!

My current status:
Review of additional documents : We do not need any additional documents
Final decision :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.[/QUOTE]

Hope this helps!

ajay101

May 4, 2017
Hello,
1. YES, I am April 25 AOR and have a similar status as yours.
2. I Think we are in IP1, but some people get PPR without ever going through IP2!
3. Nobody knows!
4. I think having several PCC doesn't cause any delay. My sister had May 20th AOR, she also had several PCC but those were upfront and she got her PPR on 4th August. But, having to submit a PCC later as additional document should definitely delay processing. I am sure my file is catching dust (virtual!) at someone's desk and it would have been processed already if they didn't have to ask for the godforsaken Japan PCC!

My current status:
Review of additional documents : We do not need any additional documents
Hope this helps![/QUOTE]
Thanks everyone and all the beat

agvalen1810

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
My timeline is similar to yours and right now I have the same status as you.
CEC inland
AOR May 16
Medicals passed July 28
PCC Canada requested July 28
Submitted August 9
Additional documents being reviewed August 10 or 11
No more changes since then. BGC is in progress since July 28.

snahalapaz

Nov 25, 2013
M
Hi All,

y status is same as yours. What calls my attention is I have never been requested additional documents. Initially it was "Additional documents not required" and now changed to "Additional documents being reviewed". It´s really confusing.
What´s your current status as of today?

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
M

y status is same as yours. What calls my attention is I have never been requested additional documents. Initially it was "Additional documents not required" and now changed to "Additional documents being reviewed". It´s really confusing.
Hi!
Many applicants see changes in their Additional Documents section even if they were never asked for additional documents.
In my opinion, it is a good sign, because it means they are working on your file.
CIC's status messages are not the true reflection of the processing stages but it is true that they change when agents work on the application.
Considering that, your file is moving along and it is a positive thing!

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
M

Hi it has happened with me also on Saturday.
I called them on Thursday and they had told me that all the checks, i.e. medical, eligibility, criminality and security have been passed and now the file is at cpc ottawa for final review, but, on saturday, the additional documents section has been changed to 'we are reviewing additional documents', whereas, it was 'no need for additional documents' until Friday.
I am scared because neither I have submitted nor any additional document nor they have asked for any.
Have you received any update thereafter?

Reactions: SharatRavindra
Oct 21, 2017
Hi it has happened with me also on Saturday.
I called them on Thursday and they had told me that all the checks, i.e. medical, eligibility, criminality and security have been passed and now the file is at cpc ottawa for final review, but, on saturday, the additional documents section has been changed to 'we are reviewing additional documents', whereas, it was 'no need for additional documents' until Friday.
I am scared because neither I have submitted nor any additional document nor they have asked for any.
Have you received any update thereafter?
Hi ,

I have the same situation.I was in IP2 for over a month with the additional document section " We do not need additional document " and on friday it got changed to " we are reviewing your additional document ". I was never asked for any document nor submitted any.My understanding is file is being taken up by the visa officer.

Last edited:
Reactions: hamgha

AK2454

Mar 7, 2017
Hi ,

I have the same situation.I was in IP2 for over a month with the additional document section " We do not need additional document " and on friday it got changed to " we are reviewing your additional document ". I was never asked for any document nor submitted any.My understanding is file is being taken up by the visa officer.
Hi,

My case is slightly similar to yours - the only difference being I was asked for additional documents in July which I supplied within a day. Following this my status changed thrice to:
1) documents have been uploaded
2) we are reviewing the documents you have provided
3) we do not need additional documents

After this there was no movement on my application until yesterday when I noticed that my documents status had changed back to "we are reviewing the documents provided by you".

My AOR is 15 July, Meds passed 20 July; and my BG status has been "we are processing your background check etc" since 8 August. Until yesterday, there has been no activity on my profile for nearly 3 months. My file is currently at CPC Ottawa.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hi,

My case is slightly similar to yours - the only difference being I was asked for additional documents in July which I supplied within a day. Following this my status changed thrice to:
1) documents have been uploaded
2) we are reviewing the documents you have provided
3) we do not need additional documents

After this there was no movement on my application until yesterday when I noticed that my documents status had changed back to "we are reviewing the documents provided by you".

My AOR is 15 July, Meds passed 20 July; and my BG status has been "we are processing your background check etc" since 8 August. Until yesterday, there has been no activity on my profile for nearly 3 months. My file is currently at CPC Ottawa.
Don’t worry we are all sailing in the same boat
Keep your hopes high…let’s see what happens 