+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Statement Of Intent to Reside In Ontario (OINP) Help!!!

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello House,
Can someone please help out with a sample statement of Intent to reside in Ontario. Below is what i have is it good ?
I have no ties in Ontario, All i have are Jobs applied for

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
Have you visited Ontario before or you live there ? Even if you have friends that helps too . May be just list out all these and in few words state why you want to stay in Ontario ?

Good luck

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This Is what i currently have
Dear Sir/ Madam,

This letter is to indicate my interest to reside in Ontario.

As at the time of putting in my application I am a 27 year old, male, single, and I am well educated.

I currently hold one Bachelors degree and I have 5 years full time working experience as a Business development Professional three of which are with a Multinational company with presence in more than 180 countries of the world

I also have excellent command of English language, evident in my strong IELTS scores.

The province of Ontario is an economic hub playing home to the corporate head offices of most companies in Canada, I strongly believe that my skills and experience would be required in Ontario and I would be able to significantly contribute to the growth of the province as a responsible tax paying professional.

In addition, I have been actively searching for employment in Ontario, I have applied for the position of Business development Executive at xxx

Being a lover of art and history I look forward to visiting and residing in the same province housing Canada’s largest libraries, museums and galleries like the National gallery of Canada, and also the Art gallery of Ontario in Toronto. I also look forward to visiting Niagara Falls in southern Ontario.

Furthermore, research shows that of the 13 Million people in Ontario, 5.7 Million of them live in Toronto which is the biggest city in Canada and almost half of these people were not born in Canada, most of them are of Italian, German, Chinese Greek and Portuguese descents. This indicates that the province of Ontario is welcoming to immigrants and I would like to live in an environment where I feel safe and accepted by the people this is one major reason why Ontario is a province of choice for me

I also look forward to interacting with individuals from diverse countries to learn about new cultures and also enlighten others about my culture.

In conclusion, I have arranged my documents in the order in which they have been requested, please do not hesitate to contact me if you require and further clarifications

Thank you very much for your interest in considering me for nomination, I really appreciate this, and I look forward to moving and settling down in Ontario soon

Best Regards,

Reactions: labheshcanada007

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Managerchap said:
Dear Sir/ Madam,

As at the time of putting in my application I am a 27 year old, male, single, and I am well educated.

I currently hold one Bachelors degree and I have 5 years full time working experience as a Business development Professional three of which are with a Multinational company with presence in more than 180 countries of the world

I also have excellent command of English language, evident in my strong IELTS scores.

The province of Ontario is an economic hub playing home to the corporate head offices of most companies in Canada, I strongly believe that my skills and experience would be required in Ontario and I would be able to significantly contribute to the growth of the province as a responsible tax paying professional.

In addition, I have been actively searching for employment in Ontario, I have applied for the position of Business development Executive at xxx

Being a lover of art and history I look forward to visiting and residing in the same province housing Canada’s largest libraries, museums and galleries like the National gallery of Canada, and also the Art gallery of Ontario in Toronto. I also look forward to visiting Niagara Falls in southern Ontario.

Furthermore, research shows that of the 13 Million people in Ontario, 5.7 Million of them live in Toronto which is the biggest city in Canada and almost half of these people were not born in Canada, most of them are of Italian, German, Chinese Greek and Portuguese descents. This indicates that the province of Ontario is welcoming to immigrants and I would like to live in an environment where I feel safe and accepted by the people this is one major reason why Ontario is a province of choice for me

I also look forward to interacting with individuals from diverse countries to learn about new cultures and also enlighten others about my culture.

In conclusion, I have arranged my documents in the order in which they have been requested, please do not hesitate to contact me if you require and further clarifications

Thank you very much for your interest in considering me for nomination, I really appreciate this, and I look forward to moving and settling down in Ontario soon

Best Regards,
Well, yea! Looks okay. But I suggest you to write a little bit about your long term goals and plans.

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Best Regards,
Can you please help review and make necessary edits to this please.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am interested to settle down in Canada and through this letter, I would like to express my interest to reside in Ontario.

I am currently working as a <RPA Technology Architect> with one of the MNC's- <company Name>. Located in Toronto for the last 2.5 years and during this tenure, I have worked with many clients and understand that there are ample job opportunities of my skills are available. I have worked for different sectors like Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, Utilities, and the Resources industry.

The province of Ontario is an economic hub playing home to the corporate head offices of most companies in Canada, I strongly believe that my skills and experience would be required in Ontario and I would be able to significantly contribute to the growth of the province as a responsible tax-paying professional. Being in the Ontario region for more than 2+ years I have very strong Professional networks with-in and across many IT organizations.

My 2 kids are currently registered in Peel district Elementry schools and would like to continue their study.

Since May 2018, I am residence in Ontario along with my family and I have the legal lease document for the same.

I have opted for some of the online Volunteer work for NGO's and that was accomplished through my organization- Accenture as part of CSR activities. Given the chance, I would increase my contribution to the same.

I also look forward to buying residential property and settle down in the Ontario province along with my family.

In conclusion, I have arranged my documents in the order in which they have been requested, please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further clarifications

Thank you very much for your interest in considering me for the nomination, I really appreciate this, and I look forward to moving and settling down in Ontario soon.

Best Regards,

Jaishree

Apr 16, 2021
Could someone please review and make necessary edits please?

Subject : Letter of Intent to reside in Ontario

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to express my interest to reside in Ontario.

While I am applying, I am a 30-year-old woman, single, well-educated having completed my full-time Diploma followed by Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering. I have nearly 8.5 years of full-time work experience in IT industry having held positions of Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer and System Analyst, working with a number of Multinational IT companies, which are equivalent to the occupation described under skill ‘A’ of National Occupation Code 2173.

Ontario being an economic and a leading tech hub has numerous opportunities for professionals like me. I have researched and have also been actively looking for the jobs on the job portals and social platforms like LinkedIn matching my skills to find a lot of them in my area of expertise – ‘BizTalk Developer’ offering competitive salaries, I have also applied for a number of positions.

I am very much confident to secure a job there based on my qualifications, extensive work experience and expertise in my field, and for having excellent command on English language evident from my strong IELTS scores. This would in turn enable me to significantly contribute to the growth of the province as a responsible tax-paying professional.

Apart from the career aspect, I am also keen to migrate to Ontario for all the other good reasons that it offers great standard of living, high quality of life, cultural diversity and is so welcoming and heart-warming to immigrants from all over the world.

In addition, having love for travel, I look forward to visiting and residing in the most happening province having the most spectacular places to explore in and around like Toronto islands, the most popular Niagara Falls and so many exotic places out there.

In conclusion, I have arranged my documents in the order in which they have been requested, please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further clarifications.

Thank you very much for your interest in considering me for nomination, I really appreciate this, and I look forward to moving and settling down in Ontario soon.

Best Regards,

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Can you please help review and make necessary edits to this please.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am interested to settle down in Canada and through this letter, I would like to express my interest to reside in Ontario.

I am currently working as a <RPA Technology Architect> with one of the MNC's- <company Name>. Located in Toronto for the last 2.5 years and during this tenure, I have worked with many clients and understand that there are ample job opportunities of my skills are available. I have worked for different sectors like Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, Utilities, and the Resources industry.

The province of Ontario is an economic hub playing home to the corporate head offices of most companies in Canada, I strongly believe that my skills and experience would be required in Ontario and I would be able to significantly contribute to the growth of the province as a responsible tax-paying professional. Being in the Ontario region for more than 2+ years I have very strong Professional networks with-in and across many IT organizations.

My 2 kids are currently registered in Peel district Elementry schools and would like to continue their study.

Since May 2018, I am residence in Ontario along with my family and I have the legal lease document for the same.

I have opted for some of the online Volunteer work for NGO's and that was accomplished through my organization- Accenture as part of CSR activities. Given the chance, I would increase my contribution to the same.

I also look forward to buying residential property and settle down in the Ontario province along with my family.

In conclusion, I have arranged my documents in the order in which they have been requested, please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further clarifications

Thank you very much for your interest in considering me for the nomination, I really appreciate this, and I look forward to moving and settling down in Ontario soon.

Best Regards,
I want to confirm that this letter was accepted,