+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup business PR visa

kingcoon

Jun 8, 2018
No Bad Effect on Residentship or during Citizenship application?
If you are planning to use the SUV program just to get PR and have no intention of pursuing your business that might come up somehow, but if you try and your business fails that no problem what so ever.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Obviously though if a business happens to fail the day after you get PR that might get some focus, no way to predict if that might happen or not of course or even how that might come to anyones attention.

Daren6WW

Nov 27, 2019
A USCIS official said the change will have little to no effect on those who already have permanent resident status who are seeking to become naturalized U.S. citizens krogerfeedback.

Rach03

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
what about other nationality except for US, From other countries?
Apparently when you receive Canadian PR, Its good for 5 years. Your business goes bankrupt doesnt mean you lose your PR. Like the other person mentioned, thing happens. CIC will notice if your startup goes down the day right after you land, and it only affects your status when you have to renew it. Depends on how you are gonna explain to them the bankrupcy situation, you might still be able to renew your PR along with your residency obligation and stuff.

SBrahma

Jun 22, 2019
Hello everybody
I have applied for startup visa through incubator.
Few months ago My incubators told me that my file is up for a peer review.

Its been 2 months now i havent heard anything from cic and my incubators have not yet taken the peer review call.

Can some share thier experience with peer review .
How much time does it take for them to do the peer review and send the fairness letter ?

woodyohill

Mar 3, 2021
Hello everybody
I have applied for startup visa through incubator.
Few months ago My incubators told me that my file is up for a peer review.

Its been 2 months now i havent heard anything from cic and my incubators have not yet taken the peer review call.

Can some share thier experience with peer review .
How much time does it take for them to do the peer review and send the fairness letter ?
Hi, just wondering how did your peer review process go? How long did you end up waiting?

descan

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting
Can anyone guide step bybstep on start up visa.