pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I am planning to move to Canada with my wife making her the primary applicant. Idea is - she will work there and I want to start a software firm in Canada (I already have a 3 year old company in India).

Can any one of you tell me how feasible is it to secure projects from small mid-size companies in Canada considering we have rich expertise in specific areas (Telecom, CRM, Application Development, Mobile Apps)? We already have executed many successful projects (small though) in India, U.S., Israel and Bolivia.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Pavan

ifeedly

Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it is definitely feasible as the culture in Canada is mostly about setting up a small business.
you should look into the startup visa program.
as to how to set it up and how to get clients is something that you would need to figure out.
one word of caution though, its not easy and you should look forward to a couple years of struggle because you need to take into account that thousands of people graduate from Canadian university to chase the same dream.
Why not explore the waters by opening a small firm dealing with IT by going into partnership with somebody already here??

Happy007

May 20, 2016
pavanm said:
Hello All,

I am planning to move to Canada with my wife making her the primary applicant. Idea is - she will work there and I want to start a software firm in Canada (I already have a 3 year old company in India).

Can any one of you tell me how feasible is it to secure projects from small mid-size companies in Canada considering we have rich expertise in specific areas (Telecom, CRM, Application Development, Mobile Apps)? We already have executed many successful projects (small though) in India, U.S., Israel and Bolivia.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Pavan
Hello Pavan,

What's your update on your plan. Don't give up. Share information please...

May 27, 2016
Hi Pawan
I am planning for Canada Enterpreneur Immigration Visa. Let's catch up and discuss. My contact no. 9416811958

Virender

Happy007

May 20, 2016
virenderchhabra said:
Hi Pawan
I am planning for Canada Enterpreneur Immigration Visa. Let's catch up and discuss. My contact no. 9416811958

Virender
What kind of business ventures you are looking to set up in Canada? Please share your possibilities.