+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Starting again - withdraw profile & revoke GC key???

akansha.1111

Nov 16, 2019
When you say wrong, what was wrong? You now want to apply for a study permit so you have to make sure you are misrepresenting yourself between profiles.
My agent had put in false work experience. I was not okay with it so I did not respond to the ITA and it expired and subsequently my EE profile also got removed from the pool. I did not intend to misrepresent myself, that is why I did not accept the ITA.
And now I want to apply for a study visa with the accurate information.
Should the information in the EE profile create a problem ? Because I’ve read many people decline the ITA and change the information on their profile and nothing happens

akansha.1111

Nov 16, 2019
I am not 100% sure but I don't think it should impact your application for study visa. Since it's an automated process until ITA and you haven't actually submitted any application, IMO IRCC shouldn't be reviewing EE profile info, especially when it's expired without submitting an application.
I am thinking of the same. Since my agent told me that they start to assess your application once you’ve payed and applied for PR.
My ITA got declined and also the EE profile got removed from the pool.
Was just wondering if they keep the removed and withdrawn profiles’ information ? Because I’ve seen a lot of people declining an ITA and making changes to their profiles

rajinder806

Dec 12, 2014
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-08-2017
I am thinking of the same. Since my agent told me that they start to assess your application once you’ve payed and applied for PR.
My ITA got declined and also the EE profile got removed from the pool.
Was just wondering if they keep the removed and withdrawn profiles’ information ? Because I’ve seen a lot of people declining an ITA and making changes to their profiles
Thousands of people make mistakes in profiles or sometimes create dummy profiles and then remove and create new ones. IRCC shouldn't be looking at these profiles unless an application is submitted. That's why the process until ITA is automated. Even if these remains in their data base I don't think they would refer these but the submitted applications.

akansha.1111

Nov 16, 2019
Thousands of people make mistakes in profiles or sometimes create dummy profiles and then remove and create new ones. IRCC shouldn't be looking at these profiles unless an application is submitted. That's why the process until ITA is automated. Even if these remains in their data base I don't think they would refer these but the submitted applications.
Thank you for your response. I was hoping the same. I think I should just go ahead with my study permit application without any fear. Thanks !

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your response. I was hoping the same. I think I should just go ahead with my study permit application without any fear. Thanks !
Agree. Apply and be honest.

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021
Of course they access to old profiles since you got an ITA. People get into trouble with misrepresentation when officers cross check applications and see differing information.
Naturgrl, what if someone revokes the gc key of one profile (before ITA) and makes a new one with some reduced info? Would it lead to misrep