+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Starting again - withdraw profile & revoke GC key???

Shori

Apr 18, 2017
Hi guys,

We have decided to start the whole process again after being invited. It's a long story. Anyhow, we are after some guidance to make we are actually starting from scratch.

1. We have declined the invite
2. We have withdrawn the application
3. There is still profile information when I log in. Now how do we delete the profile ? Do we revoke the GC key ?

Cheers

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
There are two ways to go about this.

1 - Use the Same GC Key and start a new profile and connect to old job bank.
2 - Start completely fresh. In this case, delete the old job bank and revoke your GC Key and start clean as a slate all over again.

In your case, I suggest go with option 2 since I know your issue based on the other thread. Better to not leave any trace or history of your old log in.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
I also have to add that this time you can take your time and do a thorough job. There wont be a draw this wednesday for sure since they are doing maintenance on Tuesday night. So you have 10 days to make the perfect profile. Thanks.

Shori

Apr 18, 2017
Thanks John. We have revoked the GC key and deactivated the Job Bank profile with a temp e-mail id. Will start again now.

Thanks for all your help.

Cheers

Shori

Apr 18, 2017
Just a quick q's. One can't actually 'delete' the job bank profile, we have only been able to 'deactivate' it. It still allows us to log back in.

Should we just reactivate it later when ready with the profile?

Cheers

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Shori said:
Just a quick q's. One can't actually 'delete' the job bank profile, we have only been able to 'deactivate' it. It still allows us to log back in.

Should we just reactivate it later when ready with the profile?

Cheers
Check the dashboard. If I remember right, there is an option to delete the job bank profile.

mukesh580

Mar 24, 2015
i wrongly revoked mine gc key and now i am thinking to make a new gc key again. if i will make new gc key then what will happen to my old profile which is already ineligible. will immigration be able to see my old profile too ? will it get problem if i have two gc keys, one is revoked one and another is new one ?

Sakibmalik

Jan 31, 2015
I have applied and now will be getting married, will this effect my application in anyway?? do i need to update it on my case ??
plz reply

akansha.1111

Nov 16, 2019
There are two ways to go about this.

1 - Use the Same GC Key and start a new profile and connect to old job bank.
2 - Start completely fresh. In this case, delete the old job bank and revoke your GC Key and start clean as a slate all over again.

In your case, I suggest go with option 2 since I know your issue based on the other thread. Better to not leave any trace or history of your old log in.
Hello,
I was wondering if IRCC has access to the information of your previous EE profiles that have already been removed from the pool ?
My agent had put in wrong work history and I had received the ITA, I did not respond so the ITA got expired and my EE profile was removed from the pool.
Now I want to go to Canada on a study visa, and was wondering if that would create any hindrance. Please advise. Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
I was wondering if IRCC has access to the information of your previous EE profiles that have already been removed from the pool ?
My agent had put in wrong work history and I had received the ITA, I did not respond so the ITA got expired and my EE profile was removed from the pool.
Now I want to go to Canada on a study visa, and was wondering if that would create any hindrance. Please advise. Thanks.
Of course they access to old profiles since you got an ITA. People get into trouble with misrepresentation when officers cross check applications and see differing information.

akansha.1111

Nov 16, 2019
Of course they access to old profiles since you got an ITA. People get into trouble with misrepresentation when officers cross check applications and see differing information.
Thank you for your reply. I received the ITA but it got declined since the information was wrong. So I did not submit an application. My profile is already removed from the pool.
What can I do now, any advice is appreciated. Thanks

akansha.1111

Nov 16, 2019
Hi guys,

We have decided to start the whole process again after being invited. It's a long story. Anyhow, we are after some guidance to make we are actually starting from scratch.

1. We have declined the invite
2. We have withdrawn the application
3. There is still profile information when I log in. Now how do we delete the profile ? Do we revoke the GC key ?

Cheers
Hi,
Did you have any issues with the differing information with the 2 profiles ?

rajinder806

Dec 12, 2014
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-08-2017
Hello,
I am not 100% sure but I don't think it should impact your application for study visa. Since it's an automated process until ITA and you haven't actually submitted any application, IMO IRCC shouldn't be reviewing EE profile info, especially when it's expired without submitting an application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your reply. I received the ITA but it got declined since the information was wrong. So I did not submit an application. My profile is already removed from the pool.
What can I do now, any advice is appreciated. Thanks
When you say wrong, what was wrong? You now want to apply for a study permit so you have to make sure you are misrepresenting yourself between profiles.

rajinder806

Dec 12, 2014
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-08-2017
I have applied and now will be getting married, will this effect my application in anyway?? do i need to update it on my case ??
plz reply
Yes, you need to update your profile once you get married.