+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Started to work after high school...

mumittarafder

Feb 17, 2017
Hey guys, I am a prospective Canadian student from Bangladesh. I completed my higher secondary education or high school in 2013 from business studies background. After that I didn't continue study because my conutry's university education system is not career focused and practical. So I decided to work in a company in my area as an junior accountant and since then I am working there. Because of some family issue I coudn't apply for higher studies in foreign countries but now I've overcome those struggles. Now I want to continue my study on Accounting or Advance Accounting in Seneca, Humber or Centennial any one of these colleges.

What do you guys think about the chances of getting visa? I did not study after 2013. So is there any chance for me to hope to get study permit?

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Hey guys, I am a prospective Canadian student from Bangladesh. I completed my higher secondary education or high school in 2013 from business studies background. After that I didn't continue study because my conutry's university education system is not career focused and practical. So I decided to work in a company in my area as an junior accountant and since then I am working there. Because of some family issue I coudn't apply for higher studies in foreign countries but now I've overcome those struggles. Now I want to continue my study on Accounting or Advance Accounting in Seneca, Humber or Centennial any one of these colleges.

What do you guys think about the chances of getting visa? I did not study after 2013. So is there any chance for me to hope to get study permit?
Yes you can apply for a visa as you were not sitting idle by after high school you have 99.99% of receiving a visa as long as you comply to the requirements of a study visa

Reactions: mumittarafder

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

No one can tell you what the chances are.

Reactions: mumittarafder

mumittarafder

Feb 17, 2017
Yes you can apply for a visa as you were not sitting idle by after high school you have 99.99% of receiving a visa as long as you comply to the requirements of a study visa
But I've heard that visa officers does not give importancy to those who works after high school and a lot agency told me that your visa will get refuse because the visa officer will not believe me as a genuine student I completed my hsc in 2013 and now I decide to study diploma in canada at 25 years age. But I had some family issue in the past so I coudn't apply earlier. But now I'm truely eagerly waiting to start start my study again from reputed college or university to further advance my career so that I can apply for senior accountant post on my country.

Last edited:

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
But I've heard that visa officers does not give importancy to those who works after high school and a lot agency told me that your visa will get refuse because the visa officer will not believe me as a genuine student I completed my hsc in 2013 and now I decide to study diploma in canada at 25 years age. But I had some family issue in the past so I coudn't apply earlier. But now I'm truely eagerly waiting to start start my study again from reputed college or university to further advance my career so that I can apply for senior accountant post on my country.
Just be hopeful have heard on this forum of someone with 10 yrs gap and still got visa so just be full of Hope and Faith.

Hope this counts
Best regards..

mumittarafder

Feb 17, 2017
Just be hopeful have heard on this forum of someone with 10 yrs gap and still got visa so just be full of Hope and Faith.

Hope this counts
Best regards..
Yes I have also seen those kind of post but those people had gaps after their graduation but I have gaps after high school. So is it going to make a huge difference?

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Yes I have also seen those kind of post but those people had gaps after their graduation but I have gaps after high school. So is it going to make a huge difference?
I do have gaps after high school and I want to apply for a study visa so it doesn't mean as long as you were busy with activities during that gap...by the way I guess you are going for an undergraduate program what school...

mumittarafder

Feb 17, 2017
I do have gaps after high school and I want to apply for a study visa so it doesn't mean as long as you were busy with activities during that gap...by the way I guess you are going for an undergraduate program what school...
I am applying for seneca college...you? How many years gap do you have after high school? Do you know anyone who had got visa after long gap study after high school? yes I was not sitting idle so it's not a gap.

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
I am applying for seneca college...you? How many years gap do you have after high school? Do you know anyone who had got visa after long gap study after high school? yes I was not sitting idle so it's not a gap.
Yeah I have two it's not much...but some with longer gaps still get visa...

mumittarafder

Feb 17, 2017
Yeah I have two it's not much...but some with longer gaps still get visa...
Yeah but all the agencies are saying me not apply as I would get rejected. Now I'm really confused. They said that gaps after graduation is not same after high school. But I don't even understand why they are calling it a gap because I was working. But they said that visa officer does not take job seriously after high school. But I don't have any idea why is that? Now I'm really confused about applying.

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah but all the agencies are saying me not apply as I would get rejected. Now I'm really confused. They said that gaps after graduation is not same after high school. But I don't even understand why they are calling it a gap because I was working. But they said that visa officer does not take job seriously after high school. But I don't have any idea why is that? Now I'm really confused about applying.
You were working then your case is justified but how many years gap do you have