+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Start Up Visa

Startup_Visa

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hi there.
Today I contacted a lawyer in Canada regarding start up visa program. He advised me an angel investor, venture capital or a business incubator should accept me for the program. And even I should make a minimum invest of CAD $150000.00 for this program before applying for a work permit. Is this the way how it works?
@Mfzhrf - Yesterday you posted that you were trying to genuinely go to Canada as a tourist and you were surprised why your US, Canada, & NZ visa were denied 10+ time and just one day later here you are trying to get PR and Work Permit without having your own startup. Clearly, you are trying to circumvent the system and not giving complete information in your posts.

You were adviced by @Naturgrl @scylla and myself on your previous post, but clearly you have other motives and are just looking for a way to move to Canada by hook-or-crook. Since you have a lawyer advising you for the same, so not sure why you are asking the forum members to support your case that is full of misrepresentations and lies.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi there.
Today I contacted a lawyer in Canada regarding start up visa program. He advised me an angel investor, venture capital or a business incubator should accept me for the program. And even I should make a minimum invest of CAD $150000.00 for this program before applying for a work permit. Is this the way how it works?
Detailed information about the Start Up Visa Program can be found on the IRCC web site.

Start reading here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/start-visa/about.html