+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Start-up Visa Connection

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
I'm creating this new thread for all like minds to connect here. Everyone is an entrepreneur, one just needs to see it.
If you have an idea and got the skills to work on something, you can connect with other like minds and build something that is valuable. Or probably someone has an idea and need someone to partner with who has skills which you might have.

If you are working towards getting Start-up Visa or succeeded getting it, please share your experiences. That will help the others. I often noticed, people here, once they get their PR, they are lost. They never look back here and share their experience.

Please share your thoughts, experiences.

Reactions: Yashar86

jaime138

Apr 16, 2018
Hi there,

I'm interested in the Start Up visa working on some ideas with a couple of friends (we all live in Mexico and are nationals here). I've read a lot about this program, but it seems there's not much info about successful stories or actual people who succeed and one can talk to..

Does anybody know how difficult it can be to actually get selected, assuming you have a good idea, a business plan, a pitch ready to be heard, but not an actual up and running business yet? I ask because it seems you need a great idea and to stick to the paperwork process, but I'm guessing it's more difficult than that..

Thanks.