+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Start up and entrepreneur investor visa Canada done self

Jat_suv

May 19, 2021
Hi folks,
I am pleased to inform you guys that I have arrived on SUV WP in Vancouver Canada last month. Now I have a full experience of applying SUV as well as Entrepreneur Investment PNP as earlier I got approval on PNP too but then moved here on SUV. Anyone from any country looking for any help in the process, don’t hesitate to connect. You may also find me on Instagram “Ghumtaram” for more details. Or else post in this forum
Thank you
Jatin

Reactions: MJ22

virtualjnr

Jun 28, 2022
Hi folks,
I am pleased to inform you guys that I have arrived on SUV WP in Vancouver Canada last month. Now I have a full experience of applying SUV as well as Entrepreneur Investment PNP as earlier I got approval on PNP too but then moved here on SUV. Anyone from any country looking for any help in the process, don’t hesitate to connect. You may also find me on Instagram “Ghumtaram” for more details. Or else post in this forum
Thank you
Jatin
Hi, congrats, great to know. What is your timeline and which country did you apply from? I applied for startup WP in July from Portugal, kind of worried about how long it may take

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks,
Thank you
Jatin
Hello, congratulations first.

I have a friend of mine who is interested to come to canada through business immigration. I am not sure in which stream he would be eligible to apply. His turnover in business is quite good. Could you kindly what would be the best stream to enter canada through business immigration for people like him? Appreciate any insights.

ZUNAIRVIRGO39

Sep 24, 2022
Hi folks,
Thank you
Jatin
what is the difference between startup and entrepreneur visa