+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

start a small business in canada

livefaisal

Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My name is Faisal I live in canada. I have business plan which doesnt need that much investment. Give me ur email address or send me email for further discussion. My email is livefaisal@hotmail.com.

tom112

Sep 16, 2011
Hello,

I can assist you with your business plans. If interested you can call me or visit my web site at amsaccounting.com. I can help you to find a business, finance the business, and do the accounting and payroll for the business.

Let me know if I can assist you?

Thomas Alamshah, MBA, CGA, CSC, Hon BA
AMS Accounting
thomas@amsaccounting.com
416-575-4362

sum122119

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
25 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
19 Aug 2010
IELTS Request
sent with the doc result 7 bands
File Transfer...
27 July
Med's Request
awaited
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
hope not to go for.
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
hello faisal, plz write to me on bbeez.marketing@gmail.com or marketing@bumble-beez.com . I would like to discuss that business plan in detail. I am very much interested.

Traveler 1

Feb 4, 2011
businessexchange said:
Hi KSCM & ScottK !

I work at a company called The Business Exchange. It's is a successful magazine that connects buyers and sellers of established businesses for sale, franchises for sale and business opportunities. We do have a free business buyers guide on our website as well, and if you're interested in buying or selling your business we have the best listings in ON & BC.

Hope this helps!

Puneet
Social Media Marketing Coordinator
The Business Exchange
Tel:416-657-4111
Can you post your website link please.

Traveler 1

Feb 4, 2011
ScottK said:
Hi.

As i mentioned above, we have a guide on starting a small business that you might find useful. If you're interested, go to the site in my signature and send me a message through the Quick Contact Form at the bottom of the page. Mention that you're from this forum and would like a copy and I'll email it to you.

Scott
Hello Scotty,
I checked ur website and i cannot find any details about the start a bus in Canada. pls provide detail link.

hilal

Nov 10, 2011
dear Scoot
i send you a mail request to provide me with the small business plan and help
as i am doing my immigration to manitoba and need some help how to start my own business.
thanks- hilal

hilal

Nov 10, 2011
businessexchange said:
Hi KSCM & ScottK !

I work at a company called The Business Exchange. It's is a successful magazine that connects buyers and sellers of established businesses for sale, franchises for sale and business opportunities. We do have a free business buyers guide on our website as well, and if you're interested in buying or selling your business we have the best listings in ON & BC.

Hope this helps!

Puneet
Social Media Marketing Coordinator
The Business Exchange
Tel:416-657-4111
hi
my name is hilal
i am intresting for buying a business for not less than 100.000 can $
pls provide me with how to cantact you and your web site where i can find all the details
thanks - hilal

hilal

Nov 10, 2011
dear all
i am intresting for opening or buying a business in manitoba - winnipeg city
so any one can help me to find out all details -
thanks

ajaz

Sep 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ScottK said:
Hi.

I've got a free "Starting A Business In Canada' guide in PDF format that I can give you. Click to go to the website in my signature and send me a message. I'll email the PDF to anyone who wants it.

The guide does not discuss the immigration process but it is a general guide to starting a business.

Scott
Hi dear please sent me that PDF file

Regards

Qureshi

Star Member
Nov 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-05-2010
Nomination.....
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
Feb 02, 2011
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Done....
Feb 15, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 4th , 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 10th, 2011
LANDED..........
Sep 20th 2011
Hi please send me the pdf version business guide. Just click on my name Qureshi and my e mail is there.

Thanks,

ScottK said:
Hi.

I've got a free "Starting A Business In Canada' guide in PDF format that I can give you. Click to go to the website in my signature and send me a message. I'll email the PDF to anyone who wants it.

The guide does not discuss the immigration process but it is a general guide to starting a business.

Scott

gautam0597

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2011
Doc's Request.
All Docs except PCC sent along with Initial Application
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
Starting off a small business seems to be a better bet for most than to take up survival jobs, slog and climb the elusive corporate ladder.

AllisonVSC

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Conjugal Partner
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2009
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2009
LANDED..........
04-11-2009
Thanks Scott for the guide!

ScottK

May 4, 2011
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry everyone. I haven't been monitoring this thread. If you want a copy of the guide, Google "Flock Free Nation". If you click on the first result that will take you to our blog. If you scroll down, there is a form on the righthand side that you can fill out to get a free copy of the Starting A Business In Canada guide.

Scott

dennyyu

Apr 17, 2012
you can think about to open a printer ink cartridge & toner cartridge shop. I am in this industry. itargeton.com is our company website. we are doing wholesale and retail. The profit is not in printing supplies. thanks,

Apr 24, 2012
Hi,
E-commerce may be niche option to start anew business. In North America It is growing continuously. In 2010 E-commerce in Canada was worth $15.3 billion. In that particular year 51% of internet users purchased goods and services for personal and household use. Internet users are increasing worldwide. If you find the right products to sell than eCommerce business will be a profitable one for you.