+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STAPLES STAPLES STAPLES....I DON'T GET IT

birdwings25

Mar 1, 2009
Hi,

Can someone point out for me where (in the three parts of the guide for sponsoring your spouse) are these details mentioned? i.e. details about staples, metal or plastic clips (besides stapling pictures which is obvious)?

Mentioning the page numbers (from the PDF guides) would be great. Thanks.

M

morepower

They want u to use elastics to devide sections or whatever from others.
There are also small little machines u can buy which kind of press the pages together (if it's just about the metal).
It like to staple but with pressure.
They are going to re-sort everything teh way they want to have it anyway. Don't u think they are able to figure what belongs where if u guide them by keeping together what belongs together?

http://www.practicalenvironmentalist.com/eco-gadgets/get-rid-of-metal-staples-and-green-your-office.htm

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow!!! I think you are wasting your time and energy worrying about staples, elastic bands and fancy gadgets to press your papers together. Enough already. They will organize and clip things as they see fit. Your doing so will just aggravate them. I didn't clip anything together. I put all the papers in the order requested on the document form and put pictures into 3 envelopes (relationship, wedding, honeymoon). That is. I was approved. I suggest you spend your time worrying about more important things.

birdwings25

Mar 1, 2009
I called immigration services, and I was told that there is no standard or specification for any of this. I never received an accurate response to my previous posting in this regards, either. Case closed.