+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Standard vs complete police report - Australia

Imuz

Dec 13, 2020
hey, it doesn’t matter you can put any address. My husband got his certificate delivered to an Australian address while he was not in Australia anymore. It was delivered to a relative and he scanned the document. Also, 35 is standard and they only ask for standard.

QUOTE="Imuz, post: 9063271, member: 1016041"]
Hi,
Just to clarify, does code "35" means "Standard disclosure"?
Can I get the police check certificate delivered to an Australian address instead of my current (Bangladeshi) address? As postal address( Australian in this case) will be mentioned on the certificate , is that going to be an issue as that address is not my present address?
[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much. So IRCC did not raise any issue regarding putting an Australian address where your husband never lived, right?

Raavi Sandhu

Oct 14, 2018
I submitted the Standard Disclosure later via webform and it was fine. My application is in process now. As I figured I sent an email via webform to inform that I have submitted the wrong police clearance and they replied asking to submit the correct police clearance as soon as possible. I think it should be fine if you can submit the police clearance before the completeness check.
Hey,
Hope you’re doing good.
could you please share the sample of your pcc? I have standard disclosure NAME CHECK ONLY but I have selected wrong code. But it says standard disclosure. Could you please help me because I need to submit it quickly.

thank you