Stamps To Scan - Travel History Questions

bilkentli

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
Hello experts,

I am preparing my documents to scan and upload for eAPR (post-ITA).

I have a few questions I seem to be confused about.

1) While filling out the Travel History, do we enter the dates of exit and entry dates of our home country or the destination country? Because sometimes you may pass the border by car and has to wait in a queue. (I have an issue like this where I leave my home country on 28 July at 23.45 and enter the other country on 29 July at 00.10).

I also have the same problem with a plane where the flight was during midnight. So since there are both countries with different stamps, which one should be put on Travel History Form?

2) What if I enter from a border station (stamp of this border) but travel to another city by car. Which one to put there as the city in the form? The entrance or the city which was actually visited?

3) Should business and tourism both mentioned together? For example, you go to a meeting to a country (business) but while you there, visit another city (for tourism). Which one to be put there? The main goal or both?

4) Question 3 with different airports situation. For example you enter Italy in Milan airport but leave Italy in Naples airport, both should be mentioned?

5) If some stamps are ineligible on the passport, do you think this would create an issue? I can check my entrance and exit days to my home country from Police Station (egov sites where you can request this data) but should I upload this page (has to be translated though).

Thank you for your great advice and replies.

Regards,

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
you mention the date you entered the destination country. mention every city you visited. illegible stamps do not create issues. i doubt they even look at them.

Reactions: bilkentli

mccsthisfall

Sep 8, 2010
Hi, sorry to hijack this thread but I have an additional question .
Do we need to get non English/non French entry/exit stamps translated to say English ?

bilkentli

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
you mention the date you entered the destination country. mention every city you visited. illegible stamps do not create issues. i doubt they even look at them.
Thank you navinball.

Just writing tourism or business suffice or should we elaborate by giving more details?

And what about my question 3? if there are both tourism and business?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Thank you navinball.

Just writing tourism or business suffice or should we elaborate by giving more details?

And what about my question 3? if there are both tourism and business?
you can just mention tourism or business if its both then say 'tourism and business'