Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
jalandhar city
Category........
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI EVERY ONE , I GOT 4 REFUSALS BUT NO SINGLE STAMP ON MY PP FOR THE SAME . AGENTS HAVE TOLD ME THAT IF SOMEONE GETS NO STAMP ON THE PP THAN THERE IS NO NEED TO MENTION IF YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR NEWZEALAND VISA . PLEASE ANY ONE HERE WHO HAVE AUTHENTIC KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS . ANYONE WHO KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAD APPLIED FOR NZ BY HIDING THE REFUSALS ? HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS GETTING STAMP ON REFUSALS THESE DAYS , THANKS EVERYONE , AND BEST OF LUCK !!

harikrishna

Mar 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I tried for NZ and got rejected, but no stamp on my passport .
now i am trying canada .
i think there is no issue if refusal stamp is not there on your passport.

zestyaman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
jalandhar city
Category........
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harikrishna said:
now i am trying canada .
thanks for reply dear , your first attempt was NZ right ? Did you mention about your refusal to canadian embassy ?

S

sting

zestyaman said:
HI EVERY ONE , I GOT 4 REFUSALS BUT NO SINGLE STAMP ON MY PP FOR THE SAME . AGENTS HAVE TOLD ME THAT IF SOMEONE GETS NO STAMP ON THE PP THAN THERE IS NO NEED TO MENTION IF YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR NEWZEALAND VISA . PLEASE ANY ONE HERE WHO HAVE AUTHENTIC KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS . ANYONE WHO KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAD APPLIED FOR NZ BY HIDING THE REFUSALS ? HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS GETTING STAMP ON REFUSALS THESE DAYS , THANKS EVERYONE , AND BEST OF LUCK !!
Yes, that means no electronic file was created. So no need to mention it

zestyaman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
jalandhar city
Category........
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sting said:
Yes, that means no electronic file was created. So no need to mention it
hi Sting , thanks for reply , buddy hope you are sure regarding this :)

moor

Mar 14, 2012
if there is no stamp on your passport , then you are good to go , and one more thing that you should not mention anything about it while you apply for canada visa .

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moor said:
if there is no stamp on your passport , then you are good to go , and one more thing that you should not mention anything about it while you apply for canada visa .
Hi,

1. If this the case, get ready for visa refusal (fact is you misrepresentated!). Refusal stamp on passport (by CHC, UK, NZ, USA etc) is now a part of history. Now, it's a usage of inhouse database system against your application history which major HC's prefer to share with each other.

The legal definition of 'Misrepresentation' is; a false and material statement which induces a party to enter into a contract.

moor

Mar 14, 2012
enfield said:
Hi,

1. If this the case, get ready for visa refusal (fact is you misrepresentated!). Refusal stamp on passport (by CHC, UK, NZ, USA etc) is now a part of history. Now, it's a usage of inhouse database system against your application history which major HC's prefer to share with each other.

The legal definition of 'Misrepresentation' is; a false and material statement which induces a party to enter into a contract.
but there is no refusal stamp on his passport.
so i dont think he has to mention it .
correct me if i am wrong.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moor said:
but there is no refusal stamp on his passport.
so i dont think he has to mention it .
correct me if i am wrong.
Hi,

1. In case of a visa refusal, you won't get any refusal stamp on your PP. However, you MUST mention your approval/refusal history in a subsequent visa attempt.

distint

Mar 6, 2012
harikrishna said:
now i am trying canada .
Hi harikrishna
dear plz tell me the baasic requirement for NZ..... i also intrested there. bt no info abt that????

zestyaman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
jalandhar city
Category........
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
Hi,

1. In case of a visa refusal, you won't get any refusal stamp on your PP. However, you MUST mention your approval/refusal history in a subsequent visa attempt.
Hey Enfield , how are you doing bro . good to see your comment , buddy mine visa refused 4 times but with no stamp , i am now gonna apply for NZ many agents have told me that if there is no stamp on refusal you dont need to mention in NZ embassy regarding previous refusals , Buddy if there is no stamp on pp than why would NZ embassy would cross check from canada embassy , if they do this way for each and every applicant this would be a great time waste for them , i think so , i am not sure do they have common database where if they put my pp number in database it would give details regarding my previous refusals from cnanada......

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zestyaman said:
Hey Enfield , how are you doing bro . good to see your comment , buddy mine visa refused 4 times but with no stamp , i am now gonna apply for NZ many agents have told me that if there is no stamp on refusal you dont need to mention in NZ embassy regarding previous refusals , Buddy if there is no stamp on pp than why would NZ embassy would cross check from canada embassy , if they do this way for each and every applicant this would be a great time waste for them , i think so , i am not sure do they have common database where if they put my pp number in database it would give details regarding my previous refusals from cnanada......
Hi,

1. They 'scan' passport. (just like Indian immigration scan passport at airport when you exit/enter in India).
2. Your consultant want money, he will make it even if you get refused for NZ. Better if you use your own logic in decision-making.

P.S

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Better to show the refusals even if you don't have any stamp on your pp.Why take risk men if your whole file is genuine.

M i right enfield sir?