+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stamped passport mailing address verification

Maitri Patel

Dec 6, 2019
Hello. I applied for TRV on 5th November and got mail from them to send the passport on 13th November. I sent my passport on same day and the status on cic account changed to approved on 25th November. I got an email on 28th November from CPC-CDT Ottawa asking for my mailing address verification just to send my stamped passport at safe location. I replied to that email on same day but till today i have not heard back anything from CPC. Can anyone help me through this situation and have any idea what to do with this ?
Because i am traveling to my back home on 13th December.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You can send another email, if they gave you a number when they requested more info call that or call the general ircc call centre.

Maitri Patel

Dec 6, 2019
Hey thanks for replying.
I emailed them twice on same email id with my travel document as its urgent . But still didn't hear back from them. I tried ircc call center for so many times but my call is not connecting to speak to agent
I don't know what should I do now ?

fern dsilva

Aug 29, 2019
I sent my passport on Nov 26, and still haven’t gotten my passport. My flight is on December 13 :( any of y’all in the same situation??

josepjav

Sep 19, 2019
Hello I am in the same situation, i got the address verification email , i emailed them twice as well and its been more than a week and i haven't heard back from them. I'd like to know what did you do ? how long it took to receive your passport?

Reactions: Prag123

Prag123

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello I am in the same situation, i got the address verification email , i emailed them twice as well and its been more than a week and i haven't heard back from them. I'd like to know what did you do ? how long it took to receive your passport?
you’re still waiting for your passport?

Prag123

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Hey thanks for replying.
I emailed them twice on same email id with my travel document as its urgent . But still didn't hear back from them. I tried ircc call center for so many times but my call is not connecting to speak to agent
I don't know what should I do now ?
how long does it take?

Karankang

Dec 7, 2022
Hii im in the same situation its been more than a week can someone help me regarding the timeline and how long its gona take to recieve the passport after address verification email