+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

St Clair College - Jan 2018

Prabhjit kaur

Jul 10, 2019
Anyone know about the pgwp issue of st clair IBM logistic program.? I have applied for this program but still worry about the refusal of workpermit.

ayeshasultana2171

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Hi ,
I don’t think that issue persist now .

That was for the students who finished the course in April 2018 . But according to CIC those were two different programs which were not informed to them and when students apply for the visa , it got rejected becoz they crossed 3 months application time .
But after that the college has merged the IBM course with logistics . And there no issues afterwards . ((Note : This is my knowledge on this issue . U May please check with other sources as well .))

Btw . I got my work permit with only IBM , I didn’t continued for logistics program .

Reactions: Prabhjit kaur

ayeshasultana2171

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Yup. Now it’s changed to two years programs with 4 semesters.

And u will get 3 years work permit with this course if the rules are not changed .

So relax and enjoy .

And mine was 1 year program so I got 13 months pgwp .

Prabhjit kaur

Jul 10, 2019
Hi ,
I don’t think that issue persist now .

That was for the students who finished the course in April 2018 . But according to CIC those were two different programs which were not informed to them and when students apply for the visa , it got rejected becoz they crossed 3 months application time .
But after that the college has merged the IBM course with logistics . And there no issues afterwards . ((Note : This is my knowledge on this issue . U May please check with other sources as well .))

Btw . I got my work permit with only IBM , I didn’t continued for logistics program .
Well thx for the info.on the clz site it is written that its a 2 yr graduate certificate program with 4 sem .
Yup. Now it’s changed to two years programs with 4 semesters.

And u will get 3 years work permit with this course if the rules are not changed .

So relax and enjoy .

And mine was 1 year program so I got 13 months pgwp .
Can i ask about ur campus nd with 1 yr study nd workpermit the points for pr will be sufficent?

ayeshasultana2171

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Relax girl !!!;)

If u complete ur two years and get ur 3 years work permit then it will be enough points for u for PR . U can calculate ur score in CRS just to see ur approx points .

And I I was in main campus and I have previous experience and studies . So hopefully I may be able to get what I aimed for !! Insha allah !

Reactions: Prabhjit kaur

Prabhjit kaur

Jul 10, 2019
Relax girl !!!;)

If u complete ur two years and get ur 3 years work permit then it will be enough points for u for PR . U can calculate ur score in CRS just to see ur approx points .

And I I was in main campus and I have previous experience and studies . So hopefully I may be able to get what I aimed for !! Insha allah !
Okk thxx for help nd with god blessings u will definetly get wht u aimed.

ayeshasultana2171

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Very good college .. it has everything what u look in a college for .... and lots of our Indian friends. U will make friends soon , Good professors ..

diyagrover

Oct 21, 2019
Very good college .. it has everything what u look in a college for .... and lots of our Indian friends. U will make friends soon , Good professors ..
Hi Ayesha,
I will be joining to Jan 2020 intake at St. Clair Toronto collage,, could you please guide or share resources to find shared accommodation. this is the first time I will be coming to Canada.

Thanks,
Diya