+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SSS issue


Oct 10, 2019
Hi. Just wanna ask. What if I studied caregiver while working? Will it affect my visa?
I did the same thing. It shouldn't be a problem as long as we can provide a coe from our employer and employment records. A lot of people study and work at the same time so It's possible.

If it will make you feel any better, you may provide a LOE. Same thing I will to clear out any confusions.