+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SRS H1B AINP-Tracking Application Sent from 15th March - 30th Mar.

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, I wonder when.... I mailed my application on 6th March

ag_tou said:
When can the file numbers for March and April application be expected?

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
ag_tou said:
When can the file numbers for March and April application be expected?
According to Alberta website, it will take up to 4 months.

So, it is July for March applicants and August for April applicants.

pk933

Apr 28, 2009
USA
when did u get that?...it seems like u sent ur application sometime in April?...how come u got the file number this soon.
As per my postal service records They received my application on 3rd March and I havent heard frm them even a sigle word.
are u in old process or new? I applied under new one.

engg said:
Have received a file number 11XX

ag_tou said:
Engg,
What is your status?
When did you apply? Did you hear back anything till now?

engg said:
Ypu gotto wait for some good time before you even get a file number.From current speed it may be until next year.

ag_tou said:
My timeline

Packet Despatched - April 2nd, 2009
Packet Received - April 3rd, 2009

No further communication yet. Waiting for the nomination.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
Mine was there in Jan.

pk933 said:
when did u get that?...it seems like u sent ur application sometime in April?...how come u got the file number this soon.
As per my postal service records They received my application on 3rd March and I havent heard frm them even a sigle word.
are u in old process or new? I applied under old one.

engg said:
Have received a file number 11XX

ag_tou said:
Engg,
What is your status?
When did you apply? Did you hear back anything till now?

engg said:
Ypu gotto wait for some good time before you even get a file number.From current speed it may be until next year.

ag_tou said:
My timeline

Packet Despatched - April 2nd, 2009
Packet Received - April 3rd, 2009

No further communication yet. Waiting for the nomination.

wigirap

May 14, 2009
I sent my application last April 3 and they received it last April 6. On May 20 they sent me an email but I did not receive it in my inbox instead I found it in my junk mail. It stated that I need to submit my notarized copy of my USCIS proof of H1B as well as my certificate of degree and diploma. I sent my documents on May 28 and they received it the following day via Fedex. Will my application date still be considered as April 3?

canadiens

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Your application date should be the date they received the application. So it should be April 6th.

wigirap said:
I sent my application last April 3 and they received it last April 6. On May 20 they sent me an email but I did not receive it in my inbox instead I found it in my junk mail. It stated that I need to submit my notarized copy of my USCIS proof of H1B as well as my certificate of degree and diploma. I sent my documents on May 28 and they received it the following day via Fedex. Will my application date still be considered as April 3?

doodleboy

Jun 6, 2009
Could you please tell us the exact and complete email address that you received that email from? We all could then ensure that mails from that address do not go to our spam folder!

Thanks much!

wigirap said:

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
doodleboy said:
Could you please tell us the exact and complete email address that you received that email from? We all could then ensure that mails from that address do not go to our spam folder!

Thanks much!
Pnp.Office@gov.ab.ca
Immigration.Info@gov.ab.ca

You should add these to your contact list.

doodleboy

Jun 6, 2009
Thanks Jasper!

Jasper said:
doodleboy said:

Thanks much!
Pnp.Office@gov.ab.ca

wigirap

May 14, 2009
canadiens said:
Your application date should be the date they received the application. So it should be April 6th.

wigirap said:
thanks.

wigirap

May 14, 2009
Jasper said:
doodleboy said:

Thanks much!
Pnp.Office@gov.ab.ca

The email came from immigration.info@gov.ab.ca

wigirap

May 14, 2009
loukyapetru said:
Wigirap
Would you mind to share the content of the email... I too applied in april same week.
Thanks
The email stated that they have received my application dated April 6, 2009. However, there were some documents to be submitted in order to proceed with the processing of my application. They required me to submit a notarized copy of my USCIS approved H1 B visa and certificate of degree and diploma not later than June 19 otherwise they will return all my documents and application papers. Should I want to reapply, then I will have to start all over again.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
wigirap said:
loukyapetru said:
Wigirap
Would you mind to share the content of the email... I too applied in april same week.
Thanks
The email stated that they have received my application dated April 6, 2009. However, there were some documents to be submitted in order to proceed with the processing of my application. They required me to submit a notarized copy of my USCIS approved H1 B visa and certificate of degree and diploma not later than June 19 otherwise they will return all my documents and application papers. Should I want to reapply, then I will have to start all over again.
Don't re-apply. Just send them what they have asked for ASAP and don't forget to take tracking # for the package.

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
vsrao said:
brinz said:
March Folks, did any one got File number?
Feb folks haven't received there file numbers. March folks expect to get in july.
Any March folks , old or new (specially old process) get any updates/file numbers since. I dont see much here...Care to share?
FYI: April new process folks are receiving file numbers in 3XXX series and Feb ones received 1XXX series so we March ones should have a whole lot of 2XXX series file#s.