+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SRS H1B AINP-Tracking Application Sent from 15th March - 30th Mar.

usaloser

May 8, 2009
Hi theMentor2008,

Which exact date did you receive the file number? I am in your timeline and same NOC code so trying to see where I'd be.

Also, what does this document request look like? Can you paste the contents here for our information. Many thanks.

Usaloser

thementor2008

Apr 24, 2009
Hello,

I got my file number on 08.06.2009

The email which I got from the officer

I am currently processing your application and require the following updated information/documents:

· A copy of your most recent pay stub
· A copy of your current and valid H1B Visa or I-797 Notice of Approval
· Details regarding any changes to your employment situation (i.e. new job description)
· Address update, if there have been any changes
· Details regarding any changes to your family composition

Please send information and documents via email or fax to my attention, quoting your file number (see subject line).

I am sorry about the delay. Your file will be finalized as soon as I receive the requested information
If you need more information do let me know!

usaloser

May 8, 2009
Hi theMentor2008,

Great thanks. I got my file number on the 12th of August and same NOC code. So I am hoping the 6 day lag has not burgeoned to a much wider time gap. Good luck with the rest of your process.

Usaloser

canadapr

Mar 9, 2009
guys

I applied to Alberta on March 30th 2009 under NOC 2171..I got my file number on 8/15/2009..No document request mail till now...I am totally frustrated..Lost the hope of getting nominated..Any march guys still in the same state as mine?? Why is it taking such a long time?

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
AINP works somewhat like this ..

They issues a bunch of nominations and then go to sleep and again come back, issue some and rest ..

As far as you are on H1 in the U.S and submitted before May 19th, you will get it sooner or later !

Better follow up with them too ..

canadapr said:
guys

I applied to Alberta on March 30th 2009 under NOC 2171..I got my file number on 8/15/2009..No document request mail till now...I am totally frustrated..Lost the hope of getting nominated..Any march guys still in the same state as mine?? Why is it taking such a long time?

broadwayboy

Feb 22, 2010
Hi,

I applied to AINP in March 2009 and got a file number in August 2009 with NOC code 2174. Most of the people got nominations for March applicants.

I have received a response letter from AINP today , the letter said that my file is closed.

The reason that AINP gave me was that due to the current global economic climate there has been significant drop in the labor resource demand in the IT sector.\

It also says that if I have a valid job offer from an employer in Alberta , then they will be able to open my file for processing again. The deadline to submit a job offer to reopen the case is 1st April 2011.

looks like federal is the only option.

Thank you
Sree

hs2501

Star Member
Jan 18, 2009
broadwayboy,

Can you tell us the exact date on which you applied?

Anybody else who applied in March 15- March 30 2009, got this kind of rejection letter???
I thought they are rejecting only people from April and after that but it seems like getting ugly here :'(

Database Admin

Star Member
Apr 17, 2009
Guys,

It's all over for IT folks including myself. I got this letter too that they're closing my file.I sometimes feel that it's good that we didn't go to Alberta. If they don't have IT jobs, we would have ended up driving a taxi or working at Mc Donalds or Tim Hortons for 5-6 cad. Remember Canada is not US and their economy depends on US economy like a parasite. After all this BS I'd even say, don't even apply for FSW because you'll lose money and time and probably still not get a good job. AINP was a total disaster for IT people !!!

broadwayboy

Feb 22, 2010
My application received on March 26th and got file number on Aug 7th, My NOC code is 2174, My file number is xxxx-xx-2546.

I dont know how they issued nominations for many March IT applicants and now closing the files for the rest of the applicants.

AINP really sucks..,

There are a lot of jobs in Alberta in IT but most of them are contracting to Hire. I contacted many companies and they want someone who lives locally and start immediately.