+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SRS H1B AINP-Tracking Application Sent from 15th April - 30th April

monteiromarcosb

Star Member
Feb 12, 2009
AlbertaGovernor said:
Atltoalberta said:
I also recieved same email.
Looks like this program is not fast-track.
program was created as a fast track program to attract talent to Alberta. all the reddy consultants applied and now they have loads of application. so they are slowing down to filter the good talent from the fake.
What is a reddy? I've seen this term all over the place, but I have no idea what it means!

keshri

Apr 11, 2009
Guys,
I just received a mail with my file number. I applied in April'2009. I am not sure how long I have to wait for next step.

Thanks
Keshri

ag_tou

Star Member
Jun 3, 2009
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2009
Doc's Request.
20-02-2010 (AINP Doc Request)
Nomination.....
08-05-2010
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Never Transferred
Med's Request
9 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
Sometime in the last week of December
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011 - Last week
LANDED..........
6th May 2011
Keshri,

We all have to wait for another 12 months as per the updated processing time at the AINP website.

take care buddy and congrats for the file number.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monteiromarcosb said:
AlbertaGovernor said:
Atltoalberta said:
program was created as a fast track program to attract talent to Alberta. all the reddy consultants applied and now they have loads of application. so they are slowing down to filter the good talent from the fake.
What is a reddy? I've seen this term all over the place, but I have no idea what it means!
reddy is a high class last name from popular part of south india. reddy's are very innovative in businesss around the world and can convert any opportunity into a sucessful business model. ever since US has opened H1B and EB GC they have been self enterprenuers and contributed a lot to the development of their family, friends and community.

they provide legal immigration services, on job training, experience and experience certification in parallel to the immigration services. their H1B is continues even when you dont have a job they provide guest house and auxilary services which benift most of the IT aspirants. in short their main focus is on immigration support while job and work is auxillary.

in general they are very helpful for immigration and job matters and very popular. most of their firms end with the words like solutions, consulting, tech, soft, services ... etc. mostly the first name will be indian.

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Good explanation AG. But u missed that 98% of these guys have attained their H1B and EB Green Card in USA through fake degree certificates and fake experience letters. That is also important part of US Reddy community. You cant talk to a Reddy without knowing these details....lol...thats what their field of expertise is , making false resumes and getting immigration...

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sonu81 said:
Good explanation AG. But u missed that 98% of these guys have attained their H1B and EB Green Card in USA through fake degree certificates and fake experience letters. That is also important part of US Reddy community. You cant talk to a Reddy without knowing these details....lol...thats what their field of expertise is , making false resumes and getting immigration...
They are specilized in special case immigration. they provide certificats of degree and experience. so they are all services under one umbrella. you got to undertsand that my friend ;)

monteiromarcosb

Star Member
Feb 12, 2009
AlbertaGovernor said:
monteiromarcosb said:
AlbertaGovernor said:
Atltoalberta said:
reddy is a high class last name from popular part of south india. reddy's are very innovative in businesss around the world and can convert any opportunity into a sucessful business model. ever since US has opened H1B and EB GC they have been self enterprenuers and contributed a lot to the development of their family, friends and community.

they provide legal immigration services, on job training, experience and experience certification in parallel to the immigration services. their H1B is continues even when you dont have a job they provide guest house and auxilary services which benift most of the IT aspirants. in short their main focus is on immigration support while job and work is auxillary.

in general they are very helpful for immigration and job matters and very popular. most of their firms end with the words like solutions, consulting, tech, soft, services ... etc. mostly the first name will be indian.

AG,

Thanks for the clarification.

CISCO

Sep 1, 2009
Hello All,

My application reached Alberta on April 20, 2009. I received application receipt number on August 28, 2009

Looks they are processing the applications very slow.

Cisco

avnishmadn

Sep 1, 2009
Hi All,

Just wanted to share my timelines.

April 27, 2009: got fedex confirmation that my AINP application was recived in Alberta
NOC: filed under 2174

no file number until now. It seems that alberta process is really slow..

kans

Apr 24, 2009
Hi All,

I am also received file number today with application received date April 24, 2009.

Good Luck to others who all waiting for the file number...

Regards,
Kans.

BlueJays

Jun 1, 2009
Guys,

Anyone got the file number recently.
My file reached Alberta on 4/30/2009.
I have not received file # and heard anything from them.
Wondering if any of you are under same scenario or not.

Also between NOC 2171 and 2174 which one do you guys think has more applicants ?

Thanks,