+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sputum test required CIC-CanISubmitOneYearOldMedicalReportApprovedByCIC?

Adam550

Dec 26, 2016
Hi Everyone, Received an email from CIC that my Chest X-Ray was not normal and they want me to go for a Sputum test otherwise I have to wait for next 6 month to get one more x-X-ray.
I have taken the same medical test (Including X-Ray) back one year when I was applying for Canada VISA from India and medical was approved by CIC.
Question: Do I have to go for Spututm test only? Can't I submit my last year medical report to CIC so that they can compare my old X-ray with the new one? Please advice. Sputum test seems to be very difficult for me.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Adam550 said:
Hi Everyone, Received an email from CIC that my Chest X-Ray was not normal and they want me to go for a Sputum test otherwise I have to wait for next 6 month to get one more x-X-ray.
I have taken the same medical test (Including X-Ray) back one year when I was applying for Canada VISA from India and medical was approved by CIC.
Question: Do I have to go for Spututm test only? Can't I submit my last year medical report to CIC so that they can compare my old X-ray with the new one? Please advice. Sputum test seems to be very difficult for me.
1. IRCC doesn't care what you medical was last year, so you will either have to have the sputum test,and then an x-ray after the test, or wait 6 month for a further x-ray. 8 weeks for sputum test is a lot shorter than 6 months for new x-ray.

Adam550

Dec 26, 2016
I'm trying hard to produce sputum but no luck yet. Taking hot shower in the morning, drinking hot water with ginger and honey but not able to produce any sputum.

Please tell me is there any other way/procedure cough out the sputum.

Ravi614

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
I'm trying hard to produce sputum but no luck yet. Taking hot shower in the morning, drinking hot water with ginger and honey but not able to produce any sputum.

Please tell me is there any other way/procedure cough out the sputum.
Hi Adam,

I am in same situation , did u produce sputum