11-10-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2018
File Transfer...
12-07-2018
Hi,

My question is related with sputum test. I had already done my medicals and its expired now. I want to know that does CIC also asked for further sputum tests during Re-Medical?

Thanks,

Rockinjet

Oct 11, 2018
Hi,

My question is related with sputum test. I had already done my medicals and its expired now. I want to know that does CIC also asked for further sputum tests during Re-Medical?

Thanks,
Hi Anju,
I am also in the same situation as you. I had my medicals and sputum furtherance test last year and now they have requested remedicals after the previous one has expired. Kindly share your experience with remedicals. Did they ask for sputum test again or you just went through regular medical test?
Thanks a ton

anju355

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2018
File Transfer...
12-07-2018
Hi Anju,
I am also in the same situation as you. I had my medicals and sputum furtherance test last year and now they have requested remedicals after the previous one has expired. Kindly share your experience with remedicals. Did they ask for sputum test again or you just went through regular medical test?
Thanks a ton
Hey dear, Sorry for late reply, well they didnt asked for Sputum test, I just let them know that I gave Sputum last year too. Got COPR flying tomorrow.

Rockinjet

Oct 11, 2018
Hey dear, Sorry for late reply, well they didnt asked for Sputum test, I just let them know that I gave Sputum last year too. Got COPR flying tomorrow.
Thank you so much dear. I am having my remedicals dayafter tommorow at KIMS, trivandrum. Your words have given me strength. Can you you kindly share where you had your medicals from?

AliShahid

Dec 4, 2017
Thank you so much dear. I am having my remedicals dayafter tommorow at KIMS, trivandrum. Your words have given me strength. Can you you kindly share where you had your medicals from?
Hi,
Can you share how much time it took after your remedicals to get the requirement for passport submission ? I mean how many days or weeks after your medical results were uploaded ?
Regards

Reactions: absz

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hi there, what did they ask for remedical?? Just take normal x-ray without redo stupunm test?? tw

Pushpakhatri

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hi Anju
I too have the same situation
I already did my sputum test but now it got expired
They asked for re medicals
Can you please suggest shall I visit the same hospital ?
I got transferred to Mumbai because of my job n I did my sputum test from medical
Scar for sure is gonna come in the x ray
Did they ask for your sputum test again
Hi there, what did they ask for remedical?? Just take normal x-ray without redo stupunm test?? tw

Pushpakhatri

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hi Anju
I too have the same situation
I already did my sputum test but now it got expired
They asked for re medicals
Can you please suggest shall I visit the same hospital ?
I got transferred to Mumbai because of my job n I did my sputum test from medical
Scar for sure is gonna come in the x ray
Did they ask for your sputum test again
I am afraid if they will ask for sputum tests again
I got mail for remedical
Now again my xray May have scars because of childhood severe cold
What do you think will they ask for sputum again

VilaHa

Dec 8, 2020
I am afraid if they will ask for sputum tests again
I got mail for remedical
Now again my xray May have scars because of childhood severe cold
What do you think will they ask for sputum again
Hello
I have Same problem
Did they ask for sputum test again?
Please help me

VilaHa

Dec 8, 2020
Hi,
I do have Same problem
Please share your experience?

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
Hi,
I do have Same problem
Please share your experience?
Hello we are also in the same situation..Please can you let me know whether you were asked to do sputum test again during re medical

anju355

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2018
File Transfer...
12-07-2018
Hi Anju,
Thanks a ton
Hi Dear, no they just asked for the regular medicals and during that time they just asked if there is any cough or changes I said not. then they checked the X-ray and all good, I didnt re-appeared for the sputum test again. I am in Canada now.

Goodluck

• Love
Reactions: aababuji