PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-April-2020
AOR Received.
05-November-2020
Dear All,

last day I visited IOM Lahore for my medical examination, everything was normal but unfortunately they suspected some spot in my Chest X-Ray and they demanded further tests (Sputum Smear and Culture following with repeat X-ray after 3 months).
Anyone else currently under same situation ? please share your experience.

gosky1

Feb 9, 2019
Dear All,

last day I visited IOM Lahore for my medical examination, everything was normal but unfortunately they suspected some spot in my Chest X-Ray and they demanded further tests (Sputum Smear and Culture following with repeat X-ray after 3 months).
Anyone else currently under same situation ? please share your experience.
Hi have you passed your medical. I have similar challenge with my wife

Nabeel37

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-April-2020
AOR Received.
05-November-2020
Hi have you passed your medical. I have similar challenge with my wife
Yes I have passed medical few days ago.
You can contact me on WhatsApp +923038959664

Youssefait1

Oct 22, 2022
Hey brothers
I did my medical all results are good and the doctor submitted to IRCC but he reported I have small scar on my left lung but no TB
Grading:
Yes
Mild linear density and small subpleural nodule in left mid lung. Can relate to atelectasis/scar. Suggest CT chest
I’m confused is here someone has same situation
Thank advance

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hey brothers
I did my medical all results are good and the doctor submitted to IRCC but he reported I have small scar on my left lung but no TB
Grading:
Yes
Mild linear density and small subpleural nodule in left mid lung. Can relate to atelectasis/scar. Suggest CT chest
I’m confused is here someone has same situation
Thank advance
In this case most probably you will be asked to do medical again.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks for your reply

the doctor said we must wait what will ircc says in my file
Yes he is right. Keep an eye on your email from IRCC. If you are required to repeat medicals the email will have a subject line- " medical furtherance" ortherwise you are good to go for medical pass.

Nabeel37

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-April-2020
AOR Received.
05-November-2020
I did my medical exam in Jan 2022 and undergone for sputum culture test due to a spot in chest xray, my sputum test was negative and xray spot was due to dust allergy. My medical examination expiry is 15th April 2023. If i could not get PPR before expiry and have to undergo remedical exam, will thry repeat sputum culture process again or not?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I did my medical exam in Jan 2022 and undergone for sputum culture test due to a spot in chest xray, my sputum test was negative and xray spot was due to dust allergy. My medical examination expiry is 15th April 2023. If i could not get PPR before expiry and have to undergo remedical exam, will thry repeat sputum culture process again or not?
It depends upon medical panel of IRCC. Who gave you diagnose of spot in chest of dust allergy- your doc or medical panel?