+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spuce Dependent Visa Refusal

shivamksoni

Aug 5, 2014
Hey All,

I am working in a company as a financial analyst and i have open work permit till Oct2016.

My wife she applied for dependent visa and got refusal for SEC R205 c(ii)

Can someone please explain me what does it mean?

And can i apply again or not for her visa.

Thank You.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

shivamksoni said:
Hey All,

I am working in a company as a financial analyst and i have open work permit till Oct2016.

Thank You.
1. She can apply as often as she likes, but unless she overcomes the reason for the refusal, not much hope.
2. Canadian interests

205. A work permit may be issued under section 200 to a foreign national who intends to perform work that

(a) would create or maintain significant social, cultural or economic benefits or opportunities for Canadian citizens or permanent residents;

(b) would create or maintain reciprocal employment of Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada in other countries;

(c) is designated by the Minister as being work that can be performed by a foreign national on the basis of the following criteria, namely,

(i) the work is related to a research program,

(i.1) the work is an essential part of a post-secondary academic, vocational or professional training program offered by a designated learning institution as defined in section 211.1,

(i.2) the work is an essential part of a program at the secondary level

(A) that is a vocational training program offered by a designated learning institution in Quebec, or

(B) that is a program offered by a designated learning institution that requires students to work in order to obtain their secondary or high school diploma or certificate of graduation, or

(ii) limited access to the Canadian labour market is necessary for reasons of public policy relating to the competitiveness of Canada's academic institutions or economy; or

which is odd refusal, unless she completed the wrong forms.

shivamksoni

Aug 5, 2014
I am so confuse now what i should do now.

Some people said that its because my job title is not suitable but as per the NOC code it falls in A category.

Can i just apply for Visitor visa and once she will here i will apply for Open work permit.

Is it a good idea or not?

VishvaRana

May 14, 2018
Hey All,

Thank You.
I Got the refusal with same reason.
We have asked for detail notes