+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spp visa rejected twice

vakank2601

Jun 29, 2017
Hi friends... I am writing here to seek some real help and advice from you guys, please share your experiences and guide me in the best possible way.
I want to pursue a two year program in Canada, but my visa got rejected in the first time. I filled an appeal the next time ( under spp) but got rejected again. The reason given by the immigration was same in both my tries, 'other'.
I just want to know if an spp visa gets rejected do I have to apply in general category? Or can I still apply in spp ??

Considering my undergraduate aggregate was less than 60% am I not eligible for spp category?
And if I have to apply for general, how much funds do we need to show.

ruchit1234

Star Member
May 17, 2017
When you get rejected under spp it's better to apply under general category also please post your full profile here so others can understand your case

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
Hi friends... I am writing here to seek some real help and advice from you guys, please share your experiences and guide me in the best possible way.
I want to pursue a two year program in Canada, but my visa got rejected in the first time. I filled an appeal the next time ( under spp) but got rejected again. The reason given by the immigration was same in both my tries, 'other'.
I just want to know if an spp visa gets rejected do I have to apply in general category? Or can I still apply in spp ??

Considering my undergraduate aggregate was less than 60% am I not eligible for spp category?
And if I have to apply for general, how much funds do we need to show.
you were sure to get rejected. spp is for first time applicants ONLY. if you apply again then it has to be under general.

vakank2601

Jun 29, 2017
What are the differences between spp and general category ?
I know in general we have to show funds and assests, but is there a minimum set amount of funds to apply in general.
And also where can I find a list of checklist for general category ?

vakank2601

Jun 29, 2017
If a visa gets rejected three times is it possible to get a visa in the fourth time ?
Or is it not possible ?

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
If a visa gets rejected three times is it possible to get a visa in the fourth time ?
Or is it not possible ?
it is possible. you need to keep visa under general and show funds in form of bank loan, bank balance or fixed deposits. you have show remaining college fees + 1 year living expense in that asset.