+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPP SEPT 2013 INTAKE (GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE)

socrates

Mar 13, 2013
HI FRIENDS,
iam going to apply for visa through spp for the sept 2013 intake
this is my profile
10th standard :74.6%
12th standard:74%
bachelor of dental surgery (bds): 63%
IELTS score: overall 7.5 (L-7.5,R-7.5,W-7.0,S-7.5)
i got accepted for medical office administration(moa) at george brown college.
i plan to pay the 1st year full fees and also will be purchasing the gic(10000$).
i have problems getting a loan so will not be taking a loan.is loan mandatory? does my qualification satify the visa requirements?? kindly please help
regards

allam

Dec 9, 2012
Mumbai,India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
overall 8.0
Loan is not mandatory...ur profile is decent enough..visa officer will give high priority to ur financial stability,documents etc.

socrates

Mar 13, 2013
finally... thanx buddy for ur reply...can i ask u one thing? i dont have to show any financial statements regarding my second year fees right??

socrates

Mar 13, 2013
allam said:
Loan is not mandatory...ur profile is decent enough..visa officer will give high priority to ur financial stability,documents etc.
finally... thanx buddy for ur reply...can i ask u one thing? i dont have to show any financial statements regarding my second year fees right??

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you need to pay 1st year fee in full..
show that you have living cost for 1 year
also you must show statement reflecting that you are capable for 2nd yr fees and living..this will help in convincing VO..

your profile is fine..make a strong SOP and show enough ties to home country

socrates

Mar 13, 2013
faridshariff said:
you need to pay 1st year fee in full..
show that you have living cost for 1 year
also you must show statement reflecting that you are capable for 2nd yr fees and living..this will help in convincing VO..

your profile is fine..make a strong SOP and show enough ties to home country
thanx farid..
i just enquired to the consultancy and they told i dont need to produce a statement regarding second year fees.( another fact is that i dont have that kind of money now)
am purchasing a 10kcad gic. how to make a Good SOP.. how to prove that i have strong tieups in india? please guide. regrads

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

first of all, Best of luck. As per the new changes in SPP effective 2013 May intake, if you are eligible under SPP program (not general) where the chances of getting visa are higher, one need not show source of funds and simply buy GIC which is of CAD10k ( not to forget 100 CAD admin fee). Though this has been in place since september 2012. the new change is, now even if u pay one semester fee and buy GIC for 10k, your file is good to go. Earlier you were supposed to pay 2 sem fee (which was recommended by CIC). this is to make the process easier and also to prevent people with fake loans to apply. YOu need not worry about even bank Statements.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Sabby

socrates

Mar 13, 2013
sabby2612 said:
Hello,

first of all, Best of luck. As per the new changes in SPP effective 2013 May intake, if you are eligible under SPP program (not general) where the chances of getting visa are higher, one need not show source of funds and simply buy GIC which is of CAD10k ( not to forget 100 CAD admin fee). Though this has been in place since september 2012. the new change is, now even if u pay one semester fee and buy GIC for 10k, your file is good to go. Earlier you were supposed to pay 2 sem fee (which was recommended by CIC). this is to make the process easier and also to prevent people with fake loans to apply. YOu need not worry about even bank Statements.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Sabby
thank you so much sabby...
i have one query too.. do i have to mention anything about the second year payments?? do u have any SOP samples?
thanx a ton again..
regards

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think u meant second semester fee. well no need to mention that, as i said earlier, if u fall in SPP, then you just need CAD10k for GIC and one semester fee. yes i do have sample SOPs, share your email address, i will send you some.

Cheers!

socrates

Mar 13, 2013
sabby2612 said:
i think u meant second semester fee. well no need to mention that, as i said earlier, if u fall in SPP, then you just need CAD10k for GIC and one semester fee. yes i do have sample SOPs, share your email address, i will send you some.

Cheers!
hi sabby
my course is a two year program. thats y i mentioned 2nd year fees(3rd and 4th sem).
my email id is georgyjacobdvg@gmail.com

regards

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
then don't worry about 2nd year fee at all. email with sample sop sent.

Cheers!

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017