+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spp refused. parents are so sad. mom is in depression.pls frnds help me

Harry769614

Oct 24, 2013
hi i am from india and my spp visa is refused on 21 october. family is so depressed.
my profile is 10-80%
12-73% (non medical)
i have choosed university transfer course of engineering in columbia college vancouver.
reason for refusal-course mismatch
frnds i want to go for the same jan intake with same college and course. please provide me or help me 2 write a good sop to apply. please post it here or send it to harwinderpal987@gmail.com. i will be greatly thankful to all of you.

hi friends

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Calgary
Category........
AINP
I am not trying to disappoint u...but its hard to get the visa....
Because VO'Sare just like roberts...they dont have any sense....

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
what was your course?

not to dishearten you but change your college as columbia college is not at all reputed. go for bcit,etc and improve your ielts score IF you can but highly recommended. your 10th and 12th scores are very good btw.

just_do_it

Nov 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you seem to have good grades.

LEt me ask you a straight up question: Are you going to Canada to get PR or study? which one is the primary objective?

Only reason i am asking is that you can get into a decent university with those grades, so why worry about getting into a university transfer program at a second grade college?

If financial means of paying for a 4 year program is an issue, i would look into BCIT. They have some very good industry specific trade programs that you can get into. some are only a few years long and good job prospects.

For e.g. Power engineering diploma (a level 4 power engineering job pays around $150-200k a year, thats more than an MP's pay)