+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPP/general category

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
networksingh said:
I also have 7.5 band in ielts.... How did you manage to get scholarship on the basis of ielts?
Congrats on the IELTS score..!! It was a Niagara college scholarship.. if u have 7 in IELTS they will just waive off the 125$ application fee.. And if u have 7.5 IELTS, ur application fee is waived and u ll get a 2000$ scholarship(1000 in each term).. I dont know if its still there.. check the website for details..!!

am84pm

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasmohra said:
evn i wud love to know hw cn one get a scholarship on the basis of ielts?
Hehe, I'm Doctorate level student and personally haven't heard of any scholarship based on your IELTS score. Come on pal think realistic! ::)

am84pm

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thatsnandu said:
Congrats on the IELTS score..!! It was a Niagara college scholarship.. if u have 7 in IELTS they will just waive off the 125$ application fee.. And if u have 7.5 IELTS, ur application fee is waived and u ll get a 2000$ scholarship(1000 in each term).. I dont know if its still there.. check the website for details..!!
Wow it's a good opportunity then. I think most of spaces will be taken by locals cause they are natives. However, I can say that is a good marketing strategy if so.

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
am84pm said:
Wow it's a good opportunity then. I think most of spaces will be taken by locals cause they are natives. However, I can say that is a good marketing strategy if so.
Absolutely Not... Natives by which I guess u mean Domestic students, who doesnt have IELTS requirement. So thats exclusively for International Students... And even if its Marketing strategy, money does counts....

But now when I was looking for it I cudnt find that in their website.. But they have the same amount scholarships for some of the main PG diploma programs for international students..!!