+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Work permit

drindia

Apr 26, 2020
Dear Freinds,
Please guide me the what are chances for dependent work permits.
My friend got information that his employer got positive Lmia from Service canada, he wants to file for work permit for himself and her wife.What are chances of his and his wife for work permit?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear Freinds,
Please guide me the what are chances for dependent work permits.
My friend got information that his employer got positive Lmia from Service canada, he wants to file for work permit for himself and her wife.What are chances of his and his wife for work permit?
Would be more worried about his approval. If he gets approved and the job is in NOC 0, A or B she should be approved as long as they didn't just get married and don't have much proof of a dating relationship.

drindia

Apr 26, 2020
Would be more worried about his approval. If he gets approved and the job is in NOC 0, A or B she should be approved as long as they didn't just get married and don't have much proof of a dating relationship.
my friend had already got approved Lmia by the provincial government and he legally married for 10 years and with 2 kids . his employer is planning to file via lawyer witin canada and NOc code is B. ALthough they all are in india. now what are chances ?

bluffmaster88

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my friend had already got approved Lmia by the provincial government and he legally married for 10 years and with 2 kids . his employer is planning to file via lawyer witin canada and NOc code is B. ALthough they all are in india. now what are chances ?
As long as they provide genuine evidence of relationship and other required documents, chances are good.

Reactions: drindia

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
There are plenty of examples where WP have been denied even if the LMIA was approved. IF your friend gets his WP his wife should get an SOWP but it will take a long time to get processed. Currently she and the children would need special permission to travel.

drindia

Apr 26, 2020
There are plenty of examples where WP have been denied even if the LMIA was approved. IF your friend gets his WP his wife should get an SOWP but it will take a long time to get processed. Currently she and the children would need special permission to travel.
They are applying altogether for his work permiy and swop work permit, 10year relation of marriagr with court certificate and kids and wife is also enterprenur in india.